its my birthday!!

its my birthday!!
23/3/20
CE Channel

"Hello, hello, hello!" Hwaseong repeated, happily waving to the camera, "I was just in the theme park!"

"A few of the trainees took me and bought me tickets and stuff, it was really fun!" He exclaimed, "you guys know Park Minhee right? She has instagram, she's a trainee too, she bought me this hat"

"It's cute right? It's a Welsh Corgi" he smiled brightly, "they've all gone back to the company now, I thought I could go on a walk and talk to you guys!"

Hwaseong lifted his arm, showing off a bag full of candy he bought, pulling things out every now and again and talking about his favourites as he walked slowly down the path.

"This is the best, have you guys tried it?" He asked, showing off the lollipop in his hand, "it's really sour but it's also really nice" he smiled, taking the plastic off and popping it into his mouth.

"Oh yeah, I dyed my hair!" He exclaimed suddenly after reading a comment, "it was kind of grey in Don't Recall right? It kept fading really fast and was super annoying so I dyed it brown again!"

He grabbed at the lollipop stick as he finished his sentence, about to pull the lollipop out of his mouth when suddenly it broke, the sweet part staying in his mouth but the stick coming off in his hand.

"That wasn't meant to happen..." he trailed off, laughing loudly as he chewed the last of the candy.

"I'm actually walking back to the company now so I'll have to turn it off when I get back" he said after swallowing the sweet, "it should take maybe 10 minutes, so ask some questions in the comments!"

"How old am I? Ah- did I not say?" Hwaseong laughed quietly at himself as he continued walking, "I'm 21 now! I'm officially a full legal adult, how weird is that?"

"I'm hoping to learn to drive soon! It's a bit hard to find time between practicing though" he pouted.

"Oh yeah Haewon noona debuted a few days ago right? No wait, Vie? Vie sunbaenim? I don't know how to call her" he laughed.

"It's such a good song right? She really prepared hard to release it so you should all send her loads of love! We actually got accepted into the company on the same day, did you know?"

"We couldn't practice together much but we saw each other quite often and we became quite good friends, I hope you all support her as much as I do, and everyone else in the company for that matter."

"Yes I speak English~" he said cutely in reply to a comment, "I learnt in school, I'm still not completely fluent but there are a lot of foreign trainees so I get a lot of help from the others!" He said in English.

It wasn't long before he found himself stood outside the company, waving goodbye to the viewers sadly.

"I'll be back soon, don't forget about me!"

lavenderhyuck