Chapter 2

Meanwhile, a few minutes after Mallow was taken, Moon was over at the food table with Sun.

"You know, stuffing your face to avoid telling Lillie is not the best way to over come it." Moon commented.

"You're one to talk." Sun grumbled.

"Yeah well at least-ow!" Someone bumped into Moon, interrupting her speech. She turned to look at who it was and noticed they dropped something. A piece of paper. "Excuse me! You...dropped...this." She trailed off as she looked at what was in her hand.

"What is it?" Sun asked as he stepped next to her.

Moon showed him the paper in her hand. On one side, it read "give yourselfs up if you want your friend to be safe" and on the other was a picture of Mallow tied up and gagged.

"Woah...what do we do?" Sun muttered.

"The only thing we can. We have to do what they want now and figure out the rest later. When we know that our friends were safe." Moon replied. With a great sigh she turned to her friends with a fake smile. "Hey guys, I have to use the bathroom. I'll be back."

"And I'll be at the buffet table. See you." Sun added and ran after his sister.

Soon, the two black haired siblings were well within the twisted walls of the mansion.

"Ok! We are here! Now let our friend go!" Moon yelled.

It was silent for a few long minutes and they began to doubt this was real. Then, three men appeared. All of them in black suits and different masks.

"Come along now champion and elite four member. There is no need to make a scene." One of them said.

"First, show us Mallow is ok." Sun stated firmly.

"We will release her once you two are secured."

Sun and Moon exchanged a weary look but gave in.

"Fine." They replied.

Two of the men stepped in front of them and bound their hands together. After a quick search to make sure they didn't have any Pokémon or other kind of weapon on them, they were off.

They were lead around the mansion and eventually appeared on the rooftop. Though, there was more waiting there for them. There were a few more men, a helicopter, and Mallow.

"Mallow!" Moon bellowed.

"Are you ok? Did they do anything to you?" Sun questioned.

Mallow wigged the gage off her mouth.

"Yes! But you shouldn't be here! This is-" the gage was pulled back over her mouth.

"Enough talk." One of the men forced the siblings into a seated position. "Now, you two will wait here and don't move until we are ready to depart. Or else your friend gets it."

Two of the men stood near them, in case they tried anything. Unfortunately for them, these siblings were masters in secret communication.

"Do you have any Pokémon on you?" Moon whispered without visibly moving her mouth.

"One. In my tie. You?" Sun repeated the same tactic.

"Two. In my heels." Moon replied.

"Woah really?" Sun asked.

"Yeah. Got to make these painful things useful in case of an emergency." Moon remarked. "Now let's get started."

Sun nodded and they continued to talk at a normal volume.