IMPORTANT UPDATE PART TWO

Hello again, lovely readers! I've come to you with news!

I have officially fallen back into my habit of writing and have started developing my writing schedule again! Slowly but surely, every Monday you're going to get an update from one of my many books if you haven't been notified already. But, more importantly, I give you news of what is going to happen to Crestfallen.

In more recent times, I have been brainstorming ideas on what to do, and I've completely fallen in love with the idea of making it a non-sequential series. It will be called the 'dead walking' series (wow where did i ever come up with that) and it will be a series of four books, four different characters, and four different times within the show of the walking dead. Crestfallen itself will be number four, considering how late it takes place in the series, BUT it will still remain published with all of its chapters while I work on rewriting the official version for the series itself.

THE SERIES IN ORDER:

'Become Dead' - Daryl Dixon
'Sinners' - Glenn Rhee

'Matriarchy' - Rick Grimes

'Crestfallen' - Carl Grimes

Of course, you wouldn't need to read the entire series to understand the plot considering it's still the walking dead, BUT previous characters will be appearing within this series throughout the rest of the books that might confuse someone who hasn't read it before. The first book is already up and published if you'd be interested to give it a read and spread some love as well! Thank you for being patient and I'll see you all very very soon!