Meeting The Family

WARNING GRAPHIC SEX SCENE. 

 Zane lays Paisli on the bed. Her dress at this point was above her underwear, revealing her lace thong panties. She's freshly shaved and her sweet scent filled his room. ''Take your dress off'' His voice was something mesmerizing. Deep and seductive. She did as he said throwing it to the floor. ''Let me take care of everything P, I got you.'' She nods as he pushed her on her back. She laid there as he placed soft kisses from her white manicured toes down to her thighs. The closer he got to her puss the wetter she got, she's sure she was dripping through he panties. This man kisses every inch of her not missing a spot. He removes her bra, kissing her around her collarbone then moved his hand down to her wetness. ''Mmm...'' ''What?'' ''You wet as shit ma. Damn'' 

Zane has never felt such warmth and wetness. He's also never taken a girl's virginity. Every woman he's been with has been experienced so he's highly skilled. So to have someone to teach intrigues him more into Paisli, the student becomes the teacher tonight. He slowly moves his index and middle finger inside of her to open her up a little. Her body squirms from the feeling of tightness. His fingers didn't hurt her they actually felt good. He continues to do that going up to kiss her lips. She placed her hand on the back of his head slithering her fingers into his freshly done braids. He tongues her down while fingering her and she lets out a soft moan on his lips. He took his fingers out putting them in his mouth tasting her and she tasted so good. 

He goes down kissing in between her breast to her stomach then the top of her pussy, he kissed her clit which made her spine tingle causing her body to quiver. Then Zane just dived in. Paisli gasp jerking up a little before plopping back on the bed. His tongue swirled, flicked and tongue kissed her pussy like it was a watermelon. Paisli felt her soul leave her body and float over her as he slurped up all her fluids. ''Ah, Zane'' She sat up and he took his free hand placed it on her chest pushing her back down on the bed without lifting his head up. She grinds on his face as it felt like heaven to her and Zane liked that. ''Yeah keep doing that'' He mumbles as he dived back in. She felt her body start to shake so she moans out loud ''AH, oh my god..ah'' ''You're about to cum'' He continues eating her clean and rubbing her clit with his finger until her creams were all over his mouth and tongue. She relaxes her body after her first orgasm and laid there placing her hands on her face. Zane wipes the corners of his mouth looking at her. He grabs her hands off his face ''You good?'' ''I'm such a baby'' He chuckles at how shy she was now acting. Now that smart ass mouth had nothing to say. ''Yeah don't have anything smart to say now do you?'' ''Get away from me Zane'' She says placing her head back down on the bed. He takes his shirt off revealing his tatted up chest.

''My first orgasm. So that's what that feels like?'' 

''Yeah, exactly how it feels.'' 

''I like it.'' 

''I feel like giving you head is all I can do for tonight. I gotta ease you into sex. I can tell you're not ready for it'' 

'' You're right I'm not.'' Paisli sits up getting herself ready to go get herself in her bed. Until Zane grabs her wrist. She looks back at him. ''What?'' ''Stay'' ''You... want me to sleep in your bed?'' ''That's what stay means doesn't it?'' ''I need something to put on'' ''You can sleep like that'' ''Zane.'' He smirks getting up. Paisli is embarrassed right now. Her first extremely sexual experience just happened and she was very out of her character. She couldn't believe how good it felt to have an orgasm she almost wanted it to happen again. If that's how it felt to get head she could only imagine what sex was like. Zane had no idea what demon he unleashed that night in Paisli. He knew what he was doing giving Paisli her first orgasm and that was to get her ass in check and he sure did.