Where's Zane?

Zane pulls up to the hospital without parking. He throws 100 at the valet running in there. His heart beating out of his chest thinking of Paisli being shot. Just the thought that if whoever Sophia is wasn't there she would've bleed to death. His mind is all over the place and the only thing he was worried about is if she's alive and once he gets that confirmation then he's going to find this Sophia.

"I'm looking for Paisli Brooks, i'm her fiancée" The receptionist looks her up in the system. "I need ID that's you're Zane Stokes, her fiancée" "It's him" A girl comes up the counter wearing blood on her shirt and pants. Her hair was in a high messy ponytail and she looked distraught. Her angelic pretty face caught Zane attention, this had to be Sophia. "I'm-" "Sophia." "Yeah." Zane still took his ID out to show that he's him and she nods okay. "She's currently in surgery for multiple bullet wounds,from this EMT report says she crashed 3 times from a collapsed lung and her heart stopped before they bought her in here. She's lost a lot of blood. She came in with very pale skin and -" "how long has she been in surgery? I- I don't understand". Sophia seen Zane distress in his face so she leads him away from the counter. "I got it from here" She whispers to her.

Zane pulls his individual braids back stressed out. His mind was all over the place he couldn't believe this happened to her. He's mad at himself that he wasn't there to protect her. He couldn't imagine losing her so he prayed she came out of this whole.

Sophia sat shaking her leg as the scene replayed in her head, seeing her blood leaking from her like a faucet, seeing her life come in and out of her body, it scared Sophia. She jumped feeling a strong hand on her shoulder and looked up. "Uncle Jordan?" "Soph, are you okay?" "What are you doing here? When did you get back?" Sophia jumped up overcome with fear. "Is he back? Is he coming for me?!" "Sh, sh, sophia." He walks her to a corner so their whispers didn't disturb Zane who didn't even see Paisli father walk in there. "Paisli is my daughter the one I've been protecting from afar" "wha- what?" "yes you saved your cousin Sophia." Sophia face cracked she couldn't believe this is the Paisli, the cousin her uncle spoke about for years on end. Sophia knew more about the danger Paisli was in then Paisli did. Now that she knows who Paisli is to her and her uncle, she knew this shooting has something to do with it. "What if it was him, what if.." "Sophia, that's why I need you to tell me and Zane everything you know". Jordan looked all over Sophia as she sat in her blood.

Zane comes to hearing his mom run in. "Paisli Brooks, she's my daughter!" Zane walks up to his mom. "Oh my god Zane" She hugs him as he sulked in her arms. "I know this is hard but she's strong and you know she is. She's going to pull through. She will for you and Cane." "Atleast for our son." "Do you think that man had something to do with it?" "I need to know what else happened." "Who was there?" Zane turned to Sophia who's speaking to Jordan. Janeeka gagged a little seeing little Sophia. She remembers her as a little girl and remembered everything Jordan antics put their family through, somethings Sophia doesn't even know. It would break her heart. "That's Paisli's estranged cousin." "I don't think Paisli knows that, she just hired her as an employee at her store" "Wow, this is to much tonight."

Zane walks up to Sophia and Jordan as they lowly whispered. She notices Zane hitting Jordan so he'd turn around. "Sophia right?" "Yes." "You need to tell me everything you seen" "Anything." "Jordan do you think it's this guy you told me about?" "It could be so Sophia tell us what the hell happened"

"Okay, uh... so I was across the street getting ice cream and I was heading back to my car. Paisli was sitting at the light on her phone when the all black bombed out range rover pulled up. They waited until the light turned green to roll their window down and get closer to her, then started shooting. I got to look in the car and uh.. the driver was a man with a mask on, the shooter i'm sure was a woman unless men have really long loose curls" "Curls?" Zane head snaps at the mention of curls. Rubi hair is naturally curly, long and shiny.
"Yes she had a mask on but her hair peeked from under it." "She was the shooter?" "Yes, she shot up Paisli and her car like it was personal for her. She looked very familiar just from the hair, caramel skin toned hands-" "Oh my god..." Zane says walking away a little bit running his hand down his face. "Fuck, FUCK." Zane says with base in his voice.