Bringing Shit Back To The Present

Paisli exhales finishing up her and Zane whole story leading up to this.

"So I wasn't completely honest on why i'm here. I know my feelings for Zane, they're not hard to understand. You can see it in the way I speak about him. Yeah i'm mad he didn't tell me about Rubi escaping, following me, watching my store. Shooting her own sister but you know.. It's just..." Paisli went in her purse taking out a gun placing it on her lap. Melinda tensed up. Paisli cracks her neck. "So, I'm only going to ask once before I shoot you in the face Melinda." Sophia opens the door holding a gun to the side of her. Melinda took her glasses off and her face changed. "Hey mom." Sophia says somberly.

Melinda starts to chuckle. An evil chuckle she's learned from Johnathan. "I knew it wasn't a coincidence that you were sitting in my office Paisli." "Had you fooled didn't I, Melinda? Oh no your real name is Danielle Brooks." "I thought you were dead, but this whole time you... were here" Sophia says standing over her. "Wow you're beautiful Sophie, I almost regret not watching you grow up." Sophia scoffs. "Bitch spare me. Where's Rubi?" "Why would I know that?" Sophia gets closer to her putting the gun to her neck. "I could end your life in an instant. You better tell me and Paisli where that hoe is." "Or what?" Paisli shoots Melinda in her knees. She screams out in pain as she bled out immediately. "Or I'm going to keep shooting. Until you have no fucking feeling left in your body. Where is Rubi?" "I... don't.... know" "You're lying! You're the only person she's been in contact with. How else would she have my son Melinda?!" "Sh-she.. she took Cane?" Sophia kicks her chair over causing her to cry out in pain hitting the floor directly on her shot out knees.

Melinda office door opens and Paisli makes eye contact with Zane. "Just who I was looking for. Including the one bleeding on the floor." Melinda came face to face with the man that they spoke about for the past 3 months. He looked at her with his dark murderous eyes gripping her up off the floor and pressing her against the wall.

"I'm sure you've heard a lot about me, Danielle. Do you want to find out first hand how Zane gets shit done?" "Look, I have an idea where she is but it's no guarantee." "Talk! She has my fucking son." "Wait, So everything you told me was a lie Paisli?" "No, not at all. Just came at it with a different angle made it seem like I wasn't with Zane, made it seem like there was someone else and made it look like I was confused with my feelings-" "Wait are you?" Zane asks still holding her against the wall. "Zane not right now." "No, are you?" "Can we talk about this after she's in whatever go go truck you done brought out here?" "You damn right we will, JACKSON!" He comes in the room. Paisli puts her gun away walking out with Sophia. "The fact he even found us in 3 months is fucking amazing" Sophia whispers. Paisli chuckles. "Zane could find me even if I changed my name and hair color."

After getting her in the truck. Zane helped Paisli huge ass in the passenger seat of their truck. "Who else did you bring with you?" She asks. "Your father. Mine." "Why did you bring Zion?" "Because Rubi isn't alone." He shuts the door. Paisli palms her face because what more is going on here. This family got some deep rooted drama in this shit, she thought. All Paisli want is her son safe and sound. Not a finger being laid on him. Paisli practiced her cookie breathings so she didn't stress her daughter out. She rubs her belly with her eyes closed, praying they make it out of this in one piece. Zane drives off heading to the hotel they were staying at. "Get her to the hideout I'll be there in a minute." he says to Jackson. Paisli sucks her teeth. "I need to have a talk with my fiancée." She rolls her eyes clearing her throat. She wish she could hop out this big ass car without hurting her already swollen pregnant feet.
***********************
Sophia got dropped off at their mini home they rented packing up their things as Zane have found them. She checked her phone seeing so many missed calls from Janet, Chance and Collin. "Guys I can't keep throwing y'all lives off, i'm sorry." She whispers calling her phone company.