Getting Back To "Love"

This is going to be a chapter full of love. Bringing some center to this book before I turn shit back up. Enjoy, xoxo.

2 years later...yes 2 years later. Paisli is now 23 years old.
Paisli awakes by feeling her head being jerked around. Little hands shook her by her arm moving her whole upper body. She moans in aggravation. "Come on mommy wake up" "Cane.. what is it? Mommy is sleeping" "Come on mommy, please." "Cane." "It's Christmas eve mommy you promised we'd go to grandma house to make cookies with my cousins" "Where's your dad Caney?" "I'm right here." He says coming back into the room, he went across their room opening the curtains to shine some light in the room. Paisli loves to sleep in the dark. "You've slept most of the morning P." She sits up rubbing her eyes yawning. "I don't know why i've been so tired. It can't be the store" "It could be a little christmas miracle" Zane says sitting on the bed. "What are you talking about, crazy?" "Have you had your period lately?" "I think so" "You think so?" "Can we not talk about this around Cane, he's very coherent" Cane nods agreeing with his mom. "See, Cane what's your dad trying to say?" "He thinks you're having a baby." "See" "I mean can you mommy? I want to be a big brother. I'm bored" Paisli scoffs "You're bored? What do you know about being bored little boy?" "I'm bored now" Cane says jumping on his mom. "Oh ouch Cane that's my stomach" "It's a baby in there dad". Cane crawls over to his dad giving him a high five. "We're you two betting on me being pregnant?" "I told daddy that's what I want for Christmas". Paisli gets out the bed shaking her head. She heads to her vanity opening the drawer to her stash of pregnancy test due to the fact Zane doesn't believe in pulling out. If he could give Paisli 15 kids he sure will. "I'm going to go in the bathroom and take two of these and i'll be back with the results" Zane and Cane both smile at Paisli and she rolls her eyes. She closes their bathroom door rolling her eyes. "These bastards got some fucking nerve betting against me. How do you get a 3 year old on your side, little fresh ass nigga." Paisli continues to talk shit while peeing in a cup then applying her pee to the pregnancy sticks. Being fresh out of her sleep her brain isn't processing the reality that she could possibly be pregnant. She washes her face, brush her teeth and put her curls up in a messy bun. In the middle of doing her mouth wash she looks down at the test both reading, pregnant. Paisli spits out her mouth wash to where it splattered all over her side of the bathroom sinks. "Shit, shit. Oh my god, shit." Another baby. Paisli sat on the toilet seat staring at the test "what is this...." She whispers.

Zane already knew by Paisli sleeping schedule, her eating changed up and she stopped drinking soda willingly. All Paisli drinks is water, lemon water. She used to love candy and chips and now turns her nose up to them. She will only eat fruit, salad and something pasta wise. Zane stood in the bathroom watching her stare at the holding Cane. He seen the words pregnant and a smile spread across his face. "We told you" Zane says breaking Paisli focus. She looks up at their smiling faces. "We're having another baby Zane, oh my god I can't believe this" "Really? You can't?" Paisli sucks her teeth pushing him in his chest. "Don't be speaking like that around my baby. Come on Caney let's get you ready for your grandmas." She grabs him from Zane. His heart feeling full that they were finally expanding their family.

Zane felt his phone vibrate in his sweats and he seen it was his dad. "Yeah pops?....What the fuck you mean?!"

••••••••••••••••••••••
Paisli hangs up Cane coat as he ran in the social area where all the kids were opening their Christmas Eve gifts. She places his overnight back with the others walking into the kitchen. The servant tries to issue Paisli a drink as she walks in. "Oh no i'm not drinking." Everyone in the kitchen eyebrows raised. Lana squealed "Ha! You owe me $100 Zion, now." Zion Jr sucks his teeth going in his pocket getting his wife $100. "What?!" Janeeka holds a glass close to her face shaking her head. "The fullness in the face, the sleeping at your desk, the weight gain. I knew it" "Oh all of you piss off." Paisli grabbed a cup of lemon water off the tray sitting across from Lana at the kitchen counter. She grabbed an already made mini fruit bowl and started eating it. Janeeka wasn't finished cooking but soon she would be. "Where's Zane?" Janeeka asks. "I'm sure he said he's picking up Zeke and Zion Sr.". Janeeka rolls her eyes. "Zion is still apart of the family, unfortunately" Lana says sipping her champagne. "I'm just proud you're really going through with the divorce Ma. You know I've always had your back and I will always make sure you straight." Zion Jr says. "It was about that time but this is still his family, still his grandkids and-" Paisli gasped seeing a woman walk in the social area wearing a fur coat. Hair pressed silky, full brown eyes and the body of a goddess. She screamed younger than Janeeka as she trailed behind Zion Sr. "Oh that bastard." Paisli says out loud. Janeeka drops her champagne glass as it shattered all over the place. Zane knew this reaction was going to happen the minute she got herself in his truck. Everyone in the kitchen turned around to everyone entering the room and it got silent. Even the kids got quiet. Paisli and Lana mouth were agape. Janeeka squints her eyes at the woman becoming infuriated. She steps over the glass stepping into the social area. "Get her." Paisli whispers. She knows that demeanor, she's had it before. She's about to slap the shit out that woman. "You really brought this bitch to my fucking house, Zion? Are you stupid!? Huh? Around the kids?" Zane stops his mom and so did Zeke. "Ma, the kids." Zane whispers in her ear. Paisli gets up grabbing the kids out the social area "Babies just gather your gifts and let's go in the play room. Adult time." They did as she said hurriedly gathering the toys and followed Paisli to the play room. "Keep the door cracked okay. We will call you when dinner is ready"