Chapter 11: Disgusting Floors

3rd Pov:

Rin walked down a random hallway and traced the cracks in the walls with his finger, or should I say claw. Rin continued to walk until he saw a big case of white stares and a pair of doors.

‘Should I go up the stairs or out the doors? Hmm, decisions, decisions, decisions. I~ choose~ doors.’ Rin thought as he walked towards the doors before pulling them open and revealing a sun set. He’s never been given the pleasure of seeing a sun set in person, but he has heard other demons talk about them from their trips to Assiah. 

Rin walked down a road like path and through some planets. He walked up to a wall and leaned against it, Mephisto had given him keys to the school and told him about a few of the passages and this just so happens to be one of them. Rin took out the keys and messed around with them until he got the right one and opened the ‘deceiving wall-door-thingy’ as Rin liked to call. He walked… 

Rin’s Pov: 

“AHH” I yelled as I fell on the floor. “Uhg, I hate those things.” I said getting up, and brushing myself off.

‘You never know what could be on those floors’ I thought as I made a disgusted look while staring at the floor.

With that I started walking throughout the school place, Mephisto said this was their Cram School, It was supposed to teach people how to demon exorcists or some shit. I look up at some of the pillars, they're green with some kind of snake-like animal around them, I didn’t pay much attention to them, Mephisto has terrible taste in anything, especially decorating.

‘This place really needs to be dusted’ I thought as I walked past some Coal Tar demons who then started to follow me, I didn’t mind, most low level demons tend to this with higher ranked demons. Especially the royal family, they sense that you can protect them so they latch themselves to you for their own protection. It doesn't mean the demon is selfish, it's just when you don’t have a lot of power either latch yourself to a powerful person or die.

I continue walking around. I've probably circled around the school a couple times by now. I come across a room with it’s doors open like any reusable demon would do… I walked through it and began to mess around with things. You can’t blame me, I got bored. 

I walked up to the chalk board and began writing and making doodles on it. What I wrote was mostly in demon languages, but I knew a few words in Japanese, the language they speak here.

‘Lucky me I guess’ I shrugged, throwing the chalk somewhere and started walking around. 

Word count: 176