Chapter 15: Still Tied

Hey my guys~ how many chapter do you think this book should have? Because I am totally okay with writing a lot of chapters and would be full-on committed to doing so. Also, I really enjoy everyone's comments! It makes me feel like people are actually enjoying my writings!
_________________________________________________

Rin's Pov:

I was sitting in my chair. Still. Samael hasn't untied me yet. I don't understate why, sure this human language- I think it's called... Japaneses? Whatever, isn't too different from demon languages in the west. They normally have several alphabets that they use interchangeably. All though... the sounds... they're a little hard to make. 

'Probably because you normally don't use sounds this soft. You use what comes off as growling and rougher tones.' I sigh and put down the pencil I was holding and lean back in my chair to look at the books I've been working and writing in.

And that's when Samael lazily walked in with a cup of coffee in pink-ish-purple.

'Why does everything he own have to be pink or purple?! It's really starting to bug me, everywhere I go! Pink and purple! Everywhere!' I think holding back a growl.

"Do you not realize how late it is?" He asks raising his eyebrow.

"No? I feel awake." I say truthfully. "Must be the time difference, It's probably only been like half of a day in Gehenna" I add.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever. I'm too tired to care." He waved me off.

He sat down and rubbed his eyes with his right hand. "Anything you'er having trouble with?" Samael asked.

"Umm... yeah. These sounds. I can make them- barely, but they don't sound like what you showed me." I reply sitting back up.

"Ah, yes. I had troubles with those as well when I first moved here." My brother said, looking less tired.

We spent the next hour or so going over sounds and what sounds went with what character. By the end of it I was able to talk a little easier but the dialog spasm of growling accidentally still happened. (Kind of like an accent but not really)

~With the cram class and Yukio the next day brought to you by me saying I'll do something and then not doing it~

Bon's Pov:

I can't believe we're just sitting here in class not doing anything and pretending a fucking demon king that we captured in lose in our school! What the hell's happening?! Why is it in our school?! And why are people okay with this! I can tell everybody in this damn room wants to know too, besides our fool teacher who just blindly fallows orders because they're from the Vatican! I can't stand people like that, following orders with out a second thought, practically has no mind of their own, doesn't question things the superior tells them to! People like Yukio really get on my nerves, I know that's not an accomplishment- a lot of people bug me but, people like that! Like Yukio! Pushes me beyond annoyed.

Word count: 580
Bros, I'm like hella bored but I don't wanna write but I do but I don't. It's kinda hard to explain but whatever, I'm gonna go organize my books in my lists ('Cuz I'm a control freak and a neat freak. It affects every little thing in my life.) and find new books to read even though I've got like hundreds of books to read. Yay go me.