Chapter 13: Noodle..? Cup Thing..?

~A thanks you to Ash_Chaos for some ideas in this chapter. You probably didn't mean to but yeah, okay. Now on with the chapter.~
____________________________________________________________

3rd Pov: (Yes, I am skipping the whole Rin jumps down and freaks them out part BUT it still happend. I gonna have that as a flash back for later, until then I'll leave it to all of your guys' imagination.)

Rin was sitting in Mephisto's office in one of his chairs, waiting for the clown to arrive. And currently, he's late. Rin has began to become impatient and has started walking around and messing with things in his brothers office. He went over to his desk and saw Mephisto has left a cup of ramen out that's open and still warm so -like any reasonable person would- he spit in it. Yeah, yeah, he knows it was childish but he getting tired of waiting!

'He's the one who called me here! And he's 8 minuets late! This is what he deserves.' Rin thought as he shook the cup around a bit and gently sat the cup down exactly where it was so Mephisto wouldn't notice it had been moved.

Rin continued to walk around and look at things but quickly got bored. He made his way over to Mephisto's chair and sat in it, as he did so he kicked his legs up on to the desk and leaned back a little, crossing his arms in the process. He sat like that for a minute or two with his eyes closed until Mephisto opened the doors and walked in. Rin didn't move a mussel, only opened his eyes and stared at his older brother as he walked over to his desk which Rin was currently sitting in.

"Your late." Rin said practically having a staring contest with Mephisto.

"I know, and I do apologize for the inconvenience." Mephisto said.

"Now if you would kindly get out of my seat I can begin to talk about what I called you here for." he said walking closer to the chair Rin was in.

"No, you were late so this is what you get, pull up another seat at continue or you can just stare at me all day. Whatever works for you." Rin said smiling but other that that he wasn't moving.

Mephisto sighed at grabbed a seat and pulled it closer to the desk, defeated by his youngest brother.

"How very cruel you are my little brother." Mephisto said mimicking a hurt expression and voice while dramatically putting a had on his chest.

"Just get on with it you clown." Rin said sitting up and moving his legs off the desk but still in the chair.

"Yes, well, I called you in here for a few things. 1: Your room will be in the older dorm complex that only the ExWires are using -I'm sure you can handle a few humans- 2: Humans don't appreciate you growling all the time for communication -and you must be frustrated they can't understand you- so I'll start teaching you on how to communicate with them." the flamboyant demon said smiling.

"Okay..." Rin said slowly and pausing for a second "Were are those dorms at?" he asked.

"I'll get someone to show you them later." Mephisto said as he reached over his desk and grabbed his ramen.

Rin's Pov:

Samael sat back in his seat and started to eat his weird... noodle..? cup thing..? I don't know, human food's are weird. But just knowing what I did to it and him eating it, I started laughing. At first I was laughing just a bit and the confusion on my others face was just too much. My laughing continued to get louder and I think Samael is starting to get it because he spit out the noodles and threw the cup at me, but I just continued laughing.

"RIN!!!!" he yelled and I started running, my laughing didn't stop.

Word count: 668
What day of quarantine is it?