Welcome to Camp Campbell

While the four campers arrive back at Camp Campbell David approaches them. "Where have you three been? We had a special camp activity planned today," he says in a disappointing voice. Max, in an annoyed voice, says, "It was probably something dumb like finding a rock that resembles our faces." David nervously chuckles and stuffs a rock that closely resembles his face behind his back. "Of course not... but that certainly sounds like an activity we could reconsider in the future," David says with a positive tone.

 David notices Amber behind Max, Neil, and Nikki. "Well Max I am disappointed, you didn't introduce me to your new lady friend," he says as he winks to Max. Max begins getting visibly annoyed and facepalms himself. David looks to Amber and notices her Flower Scout uniform. "You must be lost. This is Camp Campbell, but if you'd like I could call and have the Flower Scouts come to escort you back to your camp." David says with a smile. "Oh actually David, she was kicked out of the Flower Scouts and we brought her here," Nikki interjects.

 David's eyes glisten at the thought of a new camper wanting to come to Camp Campbell. "I'm Amber. It is very nice to meet you, David," Amber finally gets to speak up." David yells for Gwen. "I told Space Kid to stay away from the lake when we aren't there, but if he fell in then that is out of my control," Gwen says while approaching. "No this isn't about Space Kid," David adds, "we have a NEW camper!" Gwen says confusingly, "I don't remember getting any word about a new camper arriving." David exclaims, "No, Max brought her here! Can you believe it?" Max interjects, "Actually it was Nikki's idea, I really didn't give any input on this."

 Gwen welcomes Amber to Camp Campbell and tells her to come with her to the Counselor Cabin so they can get in contact with her family to make sure she can stay. Amber and Gwen go to the Counselor Cabin leaving David, Max, Nikki, and Neil. David wastes no time and prepares to make this the best first day for Amber. He rushes off to prepare a tent for her. Leaving just Max, Nikki and Neil alone. They sit for a while in silence. "Is no one going to acknowledge what Gwen said about Space Kid?" Neil finally gets out.