Meet the Campers

In the Counselor Cabin, Gwen gets in touch with Amber's aunt. "Just email us the forms and pay her fees and your niece will be enrolled into Camp Campbell." Gwen hangs up and looks at Amber. "Well you're officially a camper now. You just need to pick a camp." Amber begins to look puzzled about that statement. "Am I not a camper here?" she asked. "Well yes you're a camper HERE but you are also apart of a smaller camp which is IN this camp... it's all very confusing." Gwen says. "I don't know what camp I want to join. How do I decide?" Amber asked. Gwen reached into the filing cabinet and grabbed a handful of pamphlets and hands them to Amber. "Why not walk around the camp and meet everyone. Get a feel for each camp. There's a lot of choices but don't feel rushed we just need it by the end of the day." Amber began to worry about her choice. She left the Counselor Cabin.

 While walking to the activity field Amber bumps into Dolph. She quickly apologizes and Dolph forgives her. Dolph welcomes her to Camp Campbell and asks for her opinion on his new art project. Amber looks at the drawing and sees it's two people playing with a catching disk... except the catching disk is in the shape of a swastika. "Oh.. um... it looks great." Dolph thanks her for judging his art and Amber leaves. 

She continues her way through the activity field as she notices Harrison making items disappear. Amber approaches him and introduces herself and Harrison introduces himself. "So you're a magician? That's cool. What kind of tricks can you do?" Amber asked. Harrison responded, "Not a magician, an illusionist. And I mainly make things disappear, but I can't bring it back." Amber giggles at Harrison, and tells him he'll figure it out because he seems smart enough. She tells Harrison goodbye and continues through the activity field. 

Noticing Ered standing alone by the skateboarding ramp, Amber heads over to her. "Sup" Ered says in a relaxed voice. "Oh hi," Amber says. Ered looks her up and down and says, "So you're the Flower Scout reject huh?". Amber begins to look upset and says, "Yeah I guess I am." Ered quickly adds, "The Flower Scouts are super lame anyway. You're apart of a cooler camp now." Ered smiles. Amber smiles as well. Ered gives her a fist bump and starts skating again.

 Amber walks to the trees and sits under one and lays out all the pamphlets Gwen gave her. She starts thinking of her potential new camps.