Meddling

The following morning everyone gathers around the Mess Hall. "Good morning, campers," David says with joy, "for today's activity we will be going out into the forest to find rocks that resemble our faces." Everyone groans. David interrupts, "Now campers, you can thank Max for this amazing idea," David looks around for Max and notices he's missing, "speaking of which, where is Max?" Everyone begins looking around. Max joins the rest of the group, along with the Flower Scouts and the Wood Scouts. "Max? Why did you bring the Flower Scouts AND the Wood Scouts here?" David asks. Amber begins to look worried. 

"Everyone's new favorite camper has been lying this entire time!" Max shouts. Everyone starts to murmur. "She's just here to get secrets for the Flower Scouts just like she did with the Wood Scouts," Max continues, "tell them Pikeman." Pikeman steps up. "Well actually, we removed him after he told us he wasn't a boy anymore," Pikeman says. Amber starts to cover her face. "Wait- what?" Max exclaims. "Snake said she was telling the Flower Scouts information," Max adds. Sasha interrupts, "We never sent her to spy on the Wood Scouts... she came to us AFTER she was in the Wood Scouts. However, we found out she was a boy, and we couldn't have a BOY in our group, so naturally, we kicked her out." Max looks shocked. "Wow, that is NOT where I thought any of this was going," Max states. Amber begins to cry and runs back to her tent. Pikeman starts, "Well, seeing as this was all a misunderstanding, we will be leaving." The Wood Scouts leave. "Oh my God, she's crying again," Erin says. "Let's get out of here... I forgot how much of a dump this place is," Tabii says in disgust. The Flower Scouts start to leave. Tabii stops and turns around and starts waving. "Bye Neil!" she yells with a smile. 

"Well what do you know, turns out I was wrong... oh well lesson learned I guess," Max says. David and Gwen look down at Max, with angry expressions. "I am extremely disappointed in you Max. How could you do that to her? And on her second day," David says with disappointment. Gwen and David walk towards Amber's tent to comfort her.  All the other campers walk away, talking about what happened. Max sits with the realization of what he's done. 

He later approaches Neil and Nikki and attempts to spark up a conversation with them. Both of them shrug him off and look mad. "You had no right to get involved in that Max," Neil tells him. "Who cares? Amber will get over it and everyone will forget about it," Max says. Nikki begins getting visibly frustrated with Max. "Max you brought TWO camps here that told her, she was unwanted. That was super messed up," she says. Nikki and Neil walk away. Max, alone, starts walking towards the tents.