A Little Info

Hello 👋!

Thank you for reading my story!

I just love Umeji so much, so I just can't help but writing a story about him!

But before we jump into it, there is some things you need to know.

1. Mei, the new girl, is in the class
2 - 1, with Ayano.

2. Mei is not supposed to represent the reader 100%. That's why I have named her, and that's why I have chose how she looks like.
She also has a very specific personality, so her character CAN'T represent the reader at 100%.
There will be some small details, like her favorite color or food that won't be specific, so you can choose what are your favorite.

3. In many stories, Gaku is the shortest Deliquent and Umeji the tallest. The same in this one (sorry Gaku 😅)

4. Before start reading, watch first this video (if you haven't watched it already).

Umeji is the pink haired boy
- yes! The pink haired -.
This is information that I will be using on the story, about his past, so be sure to watch it.

5. If you have any recommendations let me know in the comments and tell me if you are enjoying it.

6. If you didn't notice from the outro, the story is strictly for people over the age of 14!!!

If you are under 14 years old,

STOP READING THE STORY!

The main character is mentally ill, causing her to snap and loose control of her self at times to times (pretty much like Ayano) and it's not appropriate for children!

The story also contains violence, inappropriate language, child abuse, self - harm, suicidal and sexual scenes and a lot more!

DON'T READ IT UNLESS YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY SURE YOU CAN TAKE EVERYTHING I MENTIONED BEFORE!!!

That's all for now.
I hope you enjoy!