Getting To Know You

Umeji's Pov

Umeji's Pov

Kuroko led us all the way to the Counselor. The girl followed me close behind with that emotionless look on her face. Nothing compared to the face of her weakness from before.

Tch.

Kuroko knocked the door and walked in, leaving us out. I leaned over the wall. I looked over at her. She was looking at her feet, without a trace of guilt on her face.
She really has guts.

" Go inside, the Counselor is waiting"
said Kuroko as she walked out.

" Let's get done already" I replied, with the girl following me.

The Counselor didn't seem surprised to see me. However, she widened her eyes when she faced the girl behind me.

" Please, take a sit" she asked us. I pushed the chair with my leg and sat down.

" I am not surprised to see you again, Kizuguchi"

" Yeah, yeah, I know"

" I heard the story from Miss Kamenaga. You two got into a fight, isn't that right?"

Before I answer, I turned to the girl. She was still looking down at her feet.

" I have told you multiple times, not to beat up student!" the Councelor scolded me.

" It wasn't me that started it.That bitch almost broke Gaku's arm for no reason"

" What? Is that true, Miss Izumi?"

Izumi, eh?

She faced the Counselor, and she looked like she was about to threaten her.

" I asked Gaku to leave me alone numerous times. But yeah, I started the fight"

" He wasn't even trying to hurt you, you idiot!" I yelled at her.

" Unlike you did, Kizuguchi" continued the Councelor, pointing out the girl's bleeding lips. But then she noticed something more, which made her slightly gasp.

" Would you mind standing up for a little, Izumi?"

She got up.
And that's when I noticed it too.
And I guess that was the reason Gaku asked her what had happened to her in the first place.

Her uniform was completely torn.

" Did you do this to her?" the Counselor shouted.

" No! How the hell could I do that!"

" As you were beating her! She is way more injured than you!
Izumi! He did this to you right?
Just tell me the truth and I promise you there won't be consequences for you "