Killer Poodles!!

Percy woke up sweating and crying. He didn't even remember his dream but somehow he knew it was about them. The people who caused him to leave. He remembers everything they did to him. All the scars, mentally, emotionally, and physically.

He didn't tell his friends everything that happened. They only know bits and pieces but they understood that it was still a sore subject to Percy, even after 60 years.

You've got to tell them one day you know.

Percy sits up in his bed and pulls his legs to his chest and wrapping his arms around them.

"I know. But it's hard. I don't want them to worry." Percy knows he's talking aloud even if he doesn't have to. But he could honestly care less. "I try to be better when they're around. I do. And sometimes I know they suspect that what they did couldn't have just gone away so I hide it away."

But you still need someone to talk to. Someone who isn't me and can easily see into your head. A friend.

"But you are my friend right? Even though we share the same body, which is super weird I might add, you still think I'm a friend?"

Eli takes a bit to answer. When Eli was his own self he never had any friends. Percy knows this so he understands why he's silent.

I would like to be friends. Plus we could always play pranks on the others.

"Okay I don't know about you, well I kinda do, but you know how Bianca and Luke are very secretly together right? And they think no one knows but we all do?"

Yeah of course. And I think I know what you're talking about. You want to steal that picture you took a while back. The one you gave them because they thought you'd catch on.

"I don't see how I couldn't. They were literally holding hands. I may be dumb but I'm not stupid."

Yeah, yeah. Whatever. Go to bed we'll do it later. When they're at breakfast.

"Okay. Goodnight Eli."

Goodnight Percy.

—————————

"I can't believe you still eat blue pancakes." Luke says as he sits down across from Percy. Right next to Bianca.

"Well yeah. I've had blue pancakes for so long it's hard to quit."

Zoë walks over carrying a plate filled with waffles. "Yo Perli I need to talk to you."

Percy raises an eyebrow at her. "Perli?"

The former hunter rolls her eyes. "Yes. Perli. I had to come up with something for the both of you."

"Alright whatever. Perli it is." Percy's left eye changes to a dark red color. "What is it?"

"I don't care how long you do that." Beckendorf begins. "But you talking like that gives me the creeps."

"Oh, whatever. We can't help it. Well we can but that's a lot of work.

Silena rolls her eyes. "Yeah it's so much work that you can do it in your sleep."

"Can I ask my question now?"

"Sorry." Everyone says smiling sheepishly.

"Okay as I was trying to get to before I was so rudely interrupted." She glares at the other five people at the table until she looks at Percy. "Do you guys know everything about each other?"