I'm So Confused!

"Percy, get your ass up, I'm hungry!" Percy groaned and turned on his side, putting a pillow over his ears. "Percy! Please!"

"Go away! I don't want to eat!"

"But Nico has a plan so you can eat blue food."

Percy was out of bed, dressed, and ready to go at the speed of light, dragging Bianca to the dining pavilion.

"Now fill me in on this plan."

Bianca smirked. "Nah. I think I'll just let you figure it out."

"But Angel!" He whined. "Aren't we friends? Don't you care?" He pouted.

"Nope." She said popping the 'p'. "I don't."

Once they finally get there, Percy laid down at the other side of the table and waited until he heard Nico call out his name causing the campers to look at him. Percy sat up and waited for Nico to catch up.

"Have you ever tried blue food?" Percy could hear most of the camper's breath hitches in their throat as they looked at Nico, shock and sadness written on their faces.

At first Percy was confused before he smirked, finally getting what Nico was saying. "No, I don't believe I have. Why?"

"You should try it. It's good."

"Alright, Nico, I'll take your word for it." Percy summons blue pancakes onto his plate. He then asks for some blue syrup and pours it all over. Nico looks at Percy happily as he remembers all those times Nico would say he'd drown his pancakes. Percy smiles as he remembers the same thing then he whispered. "If I can't drown, neither can my pancakes." Percy takes a huge bite and leans his head back. "This is so good!"

Thank the gods! You were staring to annoy me with your complaining.

"Oh, shut up Eli let me have this." Unfortunately the campers heard and stared at Percy like he grew a head. He looks around confused. "What? Did I say something?"

Yes.

"Dude I said shut up."

My gods.

"Why is he talking to himself?"

"Oh shit." Percy seems to realize he's been saying that aloud the whole time.

"Hey, Zeno why are you talking to yourself?"

"I—uh.." Percy doesn't get to finish as a loud roar erupts into the camp. Percy quickly stands up and runs to the source, Cosmos in hand. "Styx." Ahead of him are hundreds of monsters trying to get through the barrier. The campers show up right behind him and the warriors join either side of Percy, their weapons out and in a ready stance.

"Well, I guess the dance begins." Percy says with a smile. He runs forward and slashed at monsters while the campers follow suit. Percy makes sure none of the campers get severely injured and taking out monsters left and right.

Percy uses some of his powers to quickly kill the enemy or when he sees a camper in trouble and knows he won't make it, Eli comes out to play and shoots the monster with an arrow. After all the monsters are gone, Percy looks around at the campers and is thankful that none of them died but a lot are injured.

Percy keeps searching the battlefield until his gaze rests on a dark haired boy leaning against a rock. Percy walks up to him with a small smile.

"Hola, Nico." He looks up and smiles back at Percy.

"Ciao, Percy." He says softly so no one will hear. "Great fight huh?"

Percy shrugged. "Yeah, but that only means that it won't be long until Tartarus starts to come out."