What's A Ship?

Percy woke up to see a sleeping Nico laying his head on his lap. But somethings was definitely wrong. Percy put a hand up to his mouth to keep himself from laughing. He looks at Nico's forehead and reads 'I 🖤 SP.' What the hell is SP?

How the hell am I supposed to know?

Wait. If Nico has writing on his face...

Percy summoned a small mirror and looked at his face. "What the hell!" Nico jolts awake and sees the warriors running down laughing. "What in Tartarus did you people do?"

Nico looks confused then looks at Percy's face but Percy quickly gives him the mirror and his eyes widen. "This isn't permanent is it?"

"Umm.." Luke looks around with a nervous smile. Percy and Nico's jaws drop. "Nah I didn't have any. Should come off with water." Percy and Nico let out a breath and Percy leads Nico to the sink. As they were walking by Bianca whispered in his ear, "Nice face, sea prince."

Percy stops and looks at Bianca before looking at Nico, who has a questioning look.

Hey I think I figured it out.

Really? Percy think sarcastically. It's not like Bianca literally just told us.

Well true but now we know that SP stands for sea prince but, you have GK on your forehead and what is Nico called?

"Ghost king." He whispers. "Holy hell, Bianca why'd you do that for?"

"To see how long it'd take you to figure it out."

"Well it didn't take long with that huge hint you just gave."

"Figure what out?" Luke steps in. "What Eli was trying to tell you?"

"Nah I figured that out yesterday. I was talking about the letters on mine and Nico's forehead." Nico looks back at the mirror and thinks of what the two letters could mean. Then he looks at Percy's face.

Oh shit. What if he figures it out?

That means he's a lot smarter than I am.

Everyone's smarter than you dumbass. I'm talking about what if he figures out what you just figured out yesterday that I wanted you to figure out for years.

For one, don't say 'figure out' so many times. Second, I am not a dumbass.

I beg to differ.

And third, what the hell am I gonna do if he figures it out?

Percy looks at Nico then to Beckendorf who has a questioning look on his face because Percy has been quiet for too long. Percy looks back down.

That's it I'll just fly to the other side of the world.

He can shadow-travel.

I'll leave the earth.

You promised you wouldn't leave him.

Shit, why do I make promises for?

Because you like him.

Styx don't say that.

Why? They can't hear me.

Well someone might.

And who would that be?

Percy puts his hands to his head and crouches down, everyone's eyes on him.