Don't Go Breaking Hearts

They were in the throne room for the Greek gods. Nico and Percy were side by side, holding hands as they looked at the gods.

"So, you are really leaving?" Zeus asked.

"Yup. We've got some.. things we have to take care of." Zeus raises an eyebrow. "But I'm stealing something on my way out." Percy says with a grin.

"You will not be stealing anything, Perseus."

Percy's grin just grew. "Oh, but I will. Because I'm not leaving here without this very special package." Nico glared at Percy but he didn't falter.

"Can you at least tell us this package you speak of?"

Nico makes a low growl that only Percy hears. "Oh, yes of course."

Zeus lets out a sigh.

"I will be stealing Nico di Angelo and no one is going to stop me."

Hades' head snaps up and looks at Nico as if asking if it's true. Nico slowly nods at him and Hades shoots from his throne. He pulls Nico into a hug and Nico's eyes widen. After a few seconds he hugs the god of the underworld back.

"You really want to go?"

"Yeah, I do."

Hades nods. "You'll visit though right?" Nico looks at Percy, silently asking if it's allowed. Percy nods his head with a smile.

"Yeah. I'll come visit."

"I'll miss you, Nico."

"I'll miss you too...Dad." Nico holds his father tighter.

When they finally let go, Hades gives his son a small smile before walking back to his throne. Everyone stares in shock but quickly recovers when Hades glares at them.

"Alright. So the package is Nico?"

Nico growls again but Percy squeezes his hand and smiles at him.

"Yup. A package that is going to stay forever with me and shall never leave."

Nico's face goes red and he looks away, a small smile on his face.

"Uh, Dad? Or Poseidon? Or—uh, I don't actually know what to call you anymore after...everything but, um, I'm sorry I left without saying goodbye last time but hopefully this makes up for it." Percy says, his left hand playing with the hem of his shirt.

"Percy." He looks up. "It's fine. I understand." Percy smiles and Nico lets go of his hand so Percy can go and run up to him. He jumps into his arms.

"Goodbye. My other Dad." Poseidon smiles and hugs Percy. While they are there, the rest of the warriors go to their parents and talk with them, saying their goodbyes.

————-

It's finally time for the warriors to leave Earth and Percy opens a portal. Before they step through the portal Percy looks back.

"I'll tell my brothers and sisters you said hi."

"They aren't going to try to kill us again.. are they?" Apollo asks.

"Nope. I've got my older siblings under control. As long as they actually are willing to go through the necessary things everything should be fine." He starts mumbling. He looks back up. "They'll be happy we left on good terms." Percy smiled and the gods visibly relaxed.

"Goodbye, Warriors of Chaos, may be meet again, under better circumstances."

"Bye peeps." Percy gives them a peace sign symbol with his hands and steps into the portal after the rest of the warriors.