The Interrogation

Percy was walking through camp trying to find a certain blonde girl. And no it's not because he misses her and all the jacked up shit. He wants to know why she spread rumors about him throughout camp. He wants to know why the girl that he thought he loved would betray him and hurt him.

It didn't take long to find her and Jason, side by side and talking. Percy and Jason used to be close. They were friends. Bros. But then Annabeth got her claws on him and he turned. He doesn't even act the same. He acts as if he's not really there. And that makes Percy furious.

"Hey, you two!" Percy calls out to them. "We've got to talk."

They went to protest but Percy just snaps his fingers and their mouths immediately close.

"Better." Percy smiles. He gestures for them to walk in front of him and they do so hesitantly. "Walk faster, my gods." They quickly speed up the pace and they make it to the beach.

"Now I have some questions and you two are going to answer them honestly. Got it?" They both nod and Percy began his interrogation.

"Annabeth, why did you start spilling rumors about me?"

"Because you're a monster!"

"And what did I do?"

"You almost killed that goddess!"

"Yeah, and guess what? It saved our lives if I remember correctly. I didn't do that when we got back to camp and I was terrified I would do it to someone else." Percy took a breath. "You left me right when I needed someone the most."

She looked down at the ground. "Next question, how did you get Jason to help you?"

"She told me you kissed Piper." Jason said with angry eyes. "Because Annabeth was ignoring you so you kissed my girlfriend."

"Do you have any proof?"

"Yes actually! There's a picture in my cabin that she gave me."

"I want to see it."

"Why would you? You were there first-hand. Front row tickets to the Let's Kiss Piper Show!"

"Except I never kissed your girlfriend. Why would I when she was the one who told me not to move while you sliced me open. She was the one who told me to keep my mouth shut. Why would I kiss a girl who helped you two ruin my life?"

"How am I supposed to know? It's your mind, you think whatever you think."

"Oh, yeah, because one day I got out of my comfortable bed and decided I was just gonna kiss Piper. That's how everything goes right?"

"Yeah and then you went running after Nico." Percy has his sword in less then a second, pointed at Jason's throat.

"Don't you dare being Nico into this unless you want to be missing an ear." He growled. "Now, I'll say it again. I want to see that picture. Go get it. Now! And come right back here." Jason nodded and went running off. Percy turned to Annabeth and looked her right in the eyes.

Then some twigs snapped and we both turned our heads to see Nico.

"Hey, I saw Jason running from here and said you'd be here."

"Hi, Nico. Welcome to my interrogation. Jason is getting something for me." Percy takes out his hand and Nico gladly takes it. "Wanna help?"

"Depends. What's this interrogation of yours about?"

"Why blondie decided to spread rumors about me around camp. Jason's getting a picture for me. Oh, and when you see it, just know it never happened." Nico looked confused but he still nodded his head slowly. Just then Jason cones out from behind a tree holding a picture.