Chapter three || Wisdom Int'l Academy

• Verse of the day from the Holy Qur'an •

"مَآ أَصَابَ مِن مُّصِيبَةٍ إِلَّا بِإِذْنِ اللَّهِ ۗ وَمَن يُؤْمِنۢ بِاللَّهِ يَهْدِ قَلْبَهُۥ ۚ وَاللَّهُ بِكُلِّ شَىْءٍ عَلِيمٌ" - (64:11)

 “No disaster strikes except by permission of Allah. And whoever believes in Allah – He will guide his heart. And Allah is Knowing of all things.” (Surah At- Taghabun, 64:11)

Deena's pov'

I was walking away from our academy's parking lot after my elder brother Erum Ibn Arham dropped me and Aahil.

Aahil walked to the other side of the academy as there were two gates; one for the girls and other for the boys.

"Deena, wait up." yelled Rida from behind.

Oh yes, Rida Tariq is my other bestie who I spoke about earlier. She's also the one who surprised us yesterday.

I turned around waiting impatiently for her to catch up with me dramatically by tapping one of my foot. As soon as she got near enough for me to see her face clearly I could see Ivy trailing behind her.

Ivy Harmony Evans, She's been our close friend too along with Rida and Maha since elementary. She lives here with her momma and a trusted bodyguard assigned by her dad. She's said us that due to some reason, she and her momma were forced to leave the country along with a bodyguard. As far as she's told us, she had a twin identical brother whom she misses very much.

"As Salamu Alaikum (peace be upon you)" I greeted as soon as they reached me.

"Wa' Alaikum s-salam (peace be upon you too)". They both replied while Rida was sweating heavily which looked like as if she just ran a marathon. Looks like habibti needs to work out, I guess.

"Damn man, you walk too fast.I swear I ran here as fast as I could. " Rida scoffed breathing heavily.

"Good morning." Ivy yawned and seemed to be tired as usual. Ahh just like before. Even though school's been closed for a long time these people did not mend their ways.

"So how's the very first day of school going so far after that damn long ass vacation, hun?" Rida asked looking around for something or rather someone. Oh nonono, this can't be good.