Alola Ash!

Meet Felli, A student at Pokemon School. Shes quite a shy student, but with a talented aura, is what most call it. Felli has some sort of aura that makes her able to be close with any Pokemon she meets, even ones who aren't too trusting. 

Shes even caught a couple of mythicals. Her team includes of: Emolga, Her Bestfriend, Strongest Pokemon and Partner..

 Zeraora, Her 2nd strongest.. Lucario, Victini and a Vaporeon. Theyre a team with a strong bond that stands out.

"Alola!" Professor Kukui said with his normal energetic voice early in the morning. "Now class, Today will be a free day, where you may train in any way or play with your Pokemon! Lets head outside." Professor announced. 

All the students obliged besides one... Felli. She doesn't go out of the classroom and practices inside.

"Are you sure you want to miss out on this? Itll be fun!" Professor Kukui said to Felli. "Im not interested, Professor." Is what she replied with, in her sweet and kind tone.

"Whatever you say, Felli. We'll be outside if you wanna join!"  The eager professor said with a huge grin and a thumbs up.

Once the classroom was silent, Felli released all of her pokemon.  "Zera!" "Cario!" "Tini~ Tini!" "Poreon!" They all said once they left their pokeballs, which all had a different look based on the Pokemon inside of it. Shes quite the artist...

Fellis' POV

I'm not into going out for training's due to my tiny panic attacks when people start approaching me without me adjusting to it... 

Sure, I have a few friends, but its hard to make more, because.. Well, I'm a introvert. Though Pokemon are different. I enjoy spending time with them and playing with them.

They're all so kind and unique. It makes me wonder what other Pokemon that i've never encountered  before look like. My train of thought was interrupted as Victini wanted to eat.

I happily went over to get my cooking materials that i've made a space for in class. Nobody really notices its there due to it matching the classes' theme colors.

I tied my pink flowing hair in 2 braids as I gathered up my courage to go down to pluck some berries. I brought Emolga, My partner with me to head near the edges of the school. As I started walking through the grassy backyard of the school Lana smiled,

"Hey, Felli! Nice of you to come here." Popplio blew a bubble of happiness. I gave a small and quick smile as I turned around to look at her, walking backwards... 

Though I should've watched where I was going... I Didn't know Kiawe and Mallow were Tauros Racing, And I got on the field. 

"FELLI WATCH OUT!" Lana tried to run to me, but i looked to the right and saw Kiawe and Mallow blasting full speed.  I braced myself for compact, and Emolga tried to protect me, until i felt a push, i fell on the floor sliding across the dirt, scraping my knee.

I felt pain coming from my knee, I looked down and saw blood, blood trailing down my legs. You see, My skin is sensitive and it felt like a meteor. I felt tears dripping from my face. I sat in a position, My left leg halway up, and my other glued to the floor, I held the ground as more tears came upon me.

In a flash I see Zeraora speeding over to me from the classroom, and Emolga standing defensively around me. Swapping to each angle. "OH NO, FELLI!" Lillie yelled out as she ran over to me trying to cautiously avoid Pokemon. "Wh-Whos that pokemon..." The boy muttered as he stared at Zeraora.

Emolga let her go near my scraped leg, due to me and Lillie being close friends. "Oh no, Im so sorry.. I tried to save you from Tauros, I didnt know... Im really sorry..Felli, was it?" He rubbed his neck and had a sad face. He as in a boy with dark raven hair, Tan skin and a Pikachu on his shoulder, it too, looking sorry.

I sniffled, though Zeraora growled at the boy. I sniffled, "I-I-Its o-Okay.." I wiped some tears, soon all of my Pokemon came rushing all being defensive.

 I smiled at their kindness, but told them its fine. They looked at me with a large ball of worry in their eyes, but I game them a small smile, and they tried to be more calm about the situation.

.   .   .

As the raven-haired boy patched up my knee, he introduced himself.

"Im Ash Ketchum From Pallet Town, and im sorry again, I didnt mean to make it like this." "Pika-Pi.." Pikachu squeaked. "Emo! Emo!" Emolga said to me. "N-No its fine.. My skin is sensitive so its alright. I f-forgive you Ashy.." I said with a small smile. It became quiet, as I realized what I said. I turned into a crimson color, and he blushed lightly. 

"I-Im so-so sorry, I didn't-" Ash cut me off, "N-No its fine, you can call me that" He said with a grin that felt contagious.

I gave a small smile as Ash finished wrapping my knee and sat beside me, I started feeling tired and landed on a sturdy surface.

Ash's POV

S-She fell asleep on my shoulder... I'm not sure what to do. I have to meet with Principal Oak to talk about the egg! I just hope mom was able to deliver it..

"Alola Ash!" I heard a voice coming from the doorframe, It was Principal Oak! Right behind him was Mother and a person i haven't seen before. I shushed him in a polite way and pointed to the sleeping girl on my shoulder.

My mom gave me a wink, which I didn't know what she meant by it, but oh well... I turned to see Felli's partner also resting on her lap, and Pikachu near the chair that Im sitting on. We talked about a few stuff, and the unknown man introduced himself as Professor Kukui.

"Heya Ash, I see that you and the shy student of the class became close, literally." He joked. I chuckled and said "I guess so!" "You see, Felli may have a shy personality, though during battles shes a whole different person! I'm telling you this due to your mom saying you enjoy battles."

I stared at the pink haired girl on my shoulder. A small, precious and shy girl... A different personality? "Now we'll leave you and your mother alone for now, we have to do something real quick.