What is this Feeling?

Felli's POV:

"Alright, Victini lets go!" I say with pride. Kiawe sent out his partner, Turtonator. I heard Lana mumble, "Whats she doing, she could use her Vaporeon... It'd be a easier match." Lillie smirked at the girl, "Silly, She wants to prove her strength, that typing advantages will barely affect her."

I reached for  my bag- Wait... Its not here. I panicked. That purse had my Poke-Beans I made for everyone. Did I forget to bring it?! My prideful face morphed into fear, noticeable to Kiawe he asked "Felli, Are you alright?" 

Victini looked at me, worried. I couldnt worry my Pokemon, I have no choice. "I-I'm fine! Lets begin!" I say holding a mountain of disappointment on my shoulders.

"BATTLE START!" Mallow Spoke.

"Ladies first" Kiawe said. I smirked, "So go ahead.." Kiawe blushed from embarrassment, "TURTONATOR, FLAMETHROWER!" "Absorb the flame, Darling." I spoke out. 

Ash's POV:

I heard a familiar voice, It sounded like Felli. I hear Kiawe too, I followed their voices until i suddenly appear behind Lana, ACCIDENTALLY crashing into her. "Augh, I did it again, Sorry Lana." I held out my hand, looking up toward a cute- I mean my classmate, Felli dressed as a cat-?!

My jaw dropped. "Like what you see, Ash..?" Lillie Nudged me. "Mm.." I was sorta speechless. I didnt notice Lana Finally standing up, I thought she was still sitting down, Without removing my eyes from Felli  I pulled Lana up, Or thats what I thought.

Since she was already standing up I pulled her and it caused us to fall down. Lanas Face almost touching mine. 

3rd Person POV 

The Pinkette turned to her side, There was plenty of noise. Then what she saw, shook her. Lana ontop of Ash. She never knew that they were that type of people. That made her self-esteem go lower. Not like It was high, but with the amount of disappointment of not bringing her Poke-Beans mounted with Lana and Ash, crushed her.

Pikachu Standing right beside Lana and Ash tried getting Ash's Attention. Emolga turned to me, So did everyone else, besides Lana and Ash. Anger built inside of the girl, but she didnt know why. "Victini, Like we practiced." 

For Lana, She was embarrassed. Her face practically glowing red.  Ash too, was red. Lana quickly got off Ash and turned to the Battle. There she witnessed it, The most revolutionary synced, Pokemon and Trainer. 

(Kinda Like Ash-Greninja, but more in sync, No changes to Victini though.)

Felli channeled her anger to a final move, Not a Z-Move, but stronger. A bond between the Pokemon and Trainer. "INFERNO FLARE!" Felli yelled. "Turtonator! Brace yourself!" Kiawe yelled. (Yes I made up a move, Its a special move that Felli and Victini practiced.)

Heat exploded through-out the battle field. a majestic blue flame  with tips of lavender excelled at Turtonator. Felli looked towards Ash, Furrowed her eyebrows and dashed off before Mallow said she won the battle, Pikachu, Emolga and Victini trailing her.

Fellis POV

Whats Happening to me...

Is what I've been asking myself as I ran from the group,  I knew this was a bad idea. I feel betrayed, somehow. My heart was heavy and I felt weak. I dont know where I'm going, My feet are carrying me, without my mind giving the area a thought.

Rain started to pour, heavily. I felt lost. I suddenly slipped on the concrete, I was in a secluded area, nobody seemed to be around. Blood was on my leg again, but I paid no attention. Pikachu, Emolga and Victini finally caught up, clearly knowing there was something wrong.

I looked at them, finally letting out a huge sob. Whats happening to me?! I feel like im drowning in my own feelings.

"Pika pi.." Pikachu spoke out, his ears drooping down. He reached out and gave me a hug. I couldnt help but carrying to my chest and cried on his head.  Just like that I fell asleep, My Pokemon and Pikachu cuddled near me. Protecting me from the rain with their power.

Lanas POV

Felli turned to Ash, gave a sudden glare and ran off. I didn't want this to happen, I feel terrible! Its going all wrong. I turned to Ash He had tears, It felt emotional. I never knew he was the type to be upset about a girl. Lillie was upset too Looking down. Mallow and Kiawe didnt really speak.

"Its all my fault..." I heard Ash murmur. "Ash dont say-" I began. "NO! I just feel so weird, I feel like im overreacting but..." Ash began again, I felt rain dropping. It was raining, hard. Kiawe went over to Ash. "Listen, Sulking here wont help her. Its raining really hard, she must be soaking wet, Infact knowing her she could slip."

Ash looked at Kiawe, Raindrops merging with his tears. He nodded as he went to search for Pikachu, Felli and the rest.