Emolga Vs Pikachu

3rd Person View

Professor Kukui spoke again, explaining what Z-Moves are. "Say Ash, You like battling dont you?" Ash nodded furiously, "Well, Felli here is the best battler. Why dont you two have a battle?" Professor suggested. Ash looked at Felli for consent and She smiled, Meaning a yes.

"All right! Lets get to battling!" The boy said with much glee, His Electric Partner let out a squeak of excitment. The 2 battlers were on the opposite sides of eachother, getting into their battle stance. "Alright Pikachu, you can handle a second battle right?" The raven-haired boy asked.

Pikachu nodded in a determined way. "Alright Emolga, youre up!" The pink haired girl spoke to her loyal partner.

Fellis POV

"Alright Emolga, Youre up!" I said with determination. "Listen up Ketchum, Dont take it personally when you lose!" I said with a smirk. "Emo!!" Emolga said with a devilish smirk. "Oh, I wont lose!" Ash said with a grin, knowing she was just being playful. "Alright Pikachu, Start it off with Quick Attack!" Ash said. 

Pikachu zoomed toward Emolga. I locked eyes with my partner, She evaded the attack just in time. "Sh-She didnt even talk..." Ash mumbled.

"Alright, Partner! Use Aerial Ace!" I said while sticking my hand forward. Emolga sped to Pikachu, Hitting him directly. "Pika!" Pikachu groaned in pain. "Pikachu! Are you alright??" Ash said worried. "Pika!" Pikachu singled that he could still battle. "Alright, Emolga hit him with with a Electro-Ball!"

"Emo!!" Emolga released a Electroball. "Pikachu, Hit her with one too!" I smirked to myself, knowing his plan. The electroballs collided and caused smoke. I could see Emolga, and made a single hand-movement. Though, It was barely readable to the common eye, Me and Emolga have been practicing when these scenarios happen.

"Alright buddy,run throuugh the smoke and use Iron tail!" Ash said. "Emolga! Go for Iron tail too!!" Emolga did the same as Pikachu, as their tails both collided. "Checkmate.." I smirked. "Now Thunder!" Emolga got a direct hit, and just like that, Pikachu was out cold.

"Pikachu!" Ash ran over. "You really are a different person while battling, heh" Ash said with a grin. "Y-You really think so?" I asked quietly. "That battle was over in a flash!" Mallow said. I cowered behind Ash, Though I immediately let go when i realized what I just did.

"I-It was all on Emolga.." I said with a slight chuckle. "You were amazing!" Ash said as he put both of his hands on my shoulders, a twinkle in his eye. "E-EH?!" I said as I blushed from the sudden contact. "Emo-Emo~" Emolga chuckled and gave me a sly look. I gave her a playful death glare.

"Im so sorry Ash, We didnt get to introduce ourselves." Said Mallow. "Im Mallow" "Sophocles." "Im Lana!" "As you know, Im Kiawe." "Haha, Im Lillie"  "Nice to finally know you!" Ash said with a grin.

I quietly snuck away while the whole group was talking. "We're finally away from all this soc-" I turned to see my partner not beside me. "Wh-Wha?!" I looked back and saw her playing with Togedemaru. "Well fine then!" I continued my strive to a sacred pond that nobody knew of besides me.

The water was almost a yellow color, just a pinch of blue on the sides. "Tapu Koko... I know youre there." I said while playing with some Petilil. "Koko~~" Tapu Koko emerged from a tree nearby. Tapu Koko has given me a certain power, or so to let me hear any Tapus' Thoughts. "What?!" I asked. "Youre giving Ash a Z-Ring?!" The Tapu silently nodded as it flew around the pond.

"When?"

Ash's POV

"Isnt that right, Felli?!" I turned to see nobody with pink hair around. "Wait where did she go?" I asked, receiving shrugs. "Should we look for her-?"I asked. "Its best not, Ash..." Principal Oak randomly appeared. "You see, Everyone has their own reasons, so Its best not to disturb her, Right Emolga?" He turned to Fellis' Partner. "Emo!" The electric Pokemon nodded reassuring shes fine.