Certain bond

Ash POV

"Hey uh, mom.." I began to say. "Yes, You can Ash... You can Stay, I had a feeling you'd ask." Mom responded with a chuckle. I laughed "Mom, You're the best" I said. "Well, Ill be going to pack now, dont be home too late Ash." Mom left with a wave.

As if on cue, a few people entered the classroom, they were the people from the backyard! Where I accidentally injured Felli. Though, One of them was missing... It was the Charizard Guy! He wasnt there.

They walked in, "Hey there, Professor Kukui said you'll be-" Said a girl with green hair who was on the Tauros before. Everyone stared at me in Shock. 

"I-Is he-" "No way.." "Thats impossible.." "Is that-" They started muttering. "I-Is something wrong?" I asked.

 "Yo-You actually got Felli to-" The girl with green hair spoke out. "Hm? Oh yeah, I was fixing her up due to me hurting her, and she fell asleep" "Am I not supposed to let her sleep?!" I asked.

 "NO! It's fine. Its just shes never really, I guess embraced someone who she just met. You see, Shes close friends with Lillie over here."

 A girl with a white hat waved. "And Lillie and her never bonded THAT closely.." "Oh, Dear. We should introduce-"

 Once again she was cut off, this time by noises outside. They all went over to the balcony and said "Ugh its them.." I  questioned them, "What do you mean 'Them'." "Hey uh, you can place Felli down to lay on the chair she wont wake up." 

Lillie said. "Alright.." I responded. I gently removed her from my shoulder and let her rest on my chair. Though, I assume that Emolga, Her partner woke up. Pikachu also did wake up, "Hey buddy, Nice rest?" I asked as he climbed my shoulder. 

I looked from the balcony to see the Charizard guy. We all rushed downstairs and saw him talking to a group of 3 people. "Who're they??" I asked. "Team skull, Theyre bullies who bully us into giving them a pokemon battle" is what the green haired girl replied with. We all rushed downstairs.

"Stop it!" I yelled as I rushed where the Charizard guy was, Pikachu following right behind me. I could hear the Team skull members make a shocked noise. I turned to the Charizard guy, "Im Ash, and you are...?" "Kiawe. Though I dont need your help." 

Felli's POV

I woke up due to Emolga pulling my arm. "Whats Wrong, Emolga??" "Emo! Emo!" She said as she lead me to the classes terrace. 

"Its Team skull..." I said with a bitter tone in my voice. "Its Kiawe battling them. Thats different, I usually do that.. Wait a minute.." I glanced and saw Ash. "ASH?? Hes gonna battle them?" "Do you wanna go down there?" I asked Emolga. "Emo!" She smiled and glided out the classroom.

As we arrived to the entrance, I Watched as Kiawe sent out his partner. "Woah, Thats a cool Pokemon! Turtonator right?" "Yeah Its a Hes a Fire and Dragon type, My partner. A wise one.." Kiawe cooly said. 

"Stop yapping, Say, wheres Pinkie?" One of the Skull Grunts asked. "None of your business!" Kiawe mentioned. "Its Me and Ash battling you, Not Felli!" 

"Whatever. Now, Salandit... Venoshock! Yungoos, Bite! Zubat,Leech life!" The grunts said. "Pikachu, Quick attack" Ash said. "Emo!!" Emolga and I watched, a few steps away from Mallow ,Lillie, Lana, Sophocles and Professor Kukui.

"Woah, Thats fast.." Kiawe spoke. Yungoos and Zubat lunged at Turtonator, Turtonator faced away and  the Pokemon landed on his spikes, On cue the spikes exploded. "Woah, What happened?!" Ash said in shock. "If something touches the spikes of Turtonators shell, they'll blow up." Kiawe replied.

"Wow!!!" Ash said in awe. Soon the grunt announced "Salandit, Flame burst!!" "Pikachu dodge and use thunderbolt!" Pikachu obeyed and successfully landed a thunderbolt on all the Salandit.

All of my classmates were impressed, and so was I. "Emo!!!" Emolga said punching her hands in the air as she swirled around me. Kiawe stepped up infront of Ash. "Ill finish this.." I knew what he was going to do.

He striked his Z-Move pose, Ash being confused. Kiawe used his Z-Move, Inferno Overdrive, Causing Team skulls pokemon to faint. "WE WONT FORGET THIS!!" They said as they hoped on their motorbikes and drove the opposite direction. "Kiawe what was that..?" Ash asked.

Professor stepped in, "A Z-Move.." My classmates all approached them, admiring them. I smiled and was about to turn away until Professor called me over. "Not this time Felli, I think it would be a help to know more about Z-Moves!" He said. I went over to the group and they smiled. 

"Hey Felli! Nice to see you again." Ash said with a big smile and Pikachu ran over to Emolga. "N-Nice to see you too..." I said as I looked down. "Dont be shy! We're youre friends, Its fun to let loose.!" He said once more. I smiled and nodded furiously.