Chapter 1

India, 2nd march, 2016

"Manik!!!! GET UP WE'RE GETTING LATE FOR OUR FLIGHT!!! It's our first international concert IN LONDON, do you know what that means!!! WE CAN'T BE LATE WAKE UP! " screamed Aliya in attempt to wake Manik up. "Oh! come on Aliya stop screaming and let me sleep. Go wake your boyfriend up, in case you have forgotten I'm not your boyfriend anymore, its Dhruv..."

Manik loved teasing Aliya because when he wokeup after the accident the last thing he remembered was fab5's trip to Goa during summer vacations 3 years before the accident. He woke up thinking Aliya is still his girlfriend which schocked everyone. cabir and Dhruv handled manik and told about accident & his memory loss. they told him everything about these 3 years except "Nandini". The most important thing about his life. Manik was never in love with aliya so when he was told that aliya broke up he wasn't upset at all, he was very happy and glad as still in his life as a friend.

" 'VERY FUNNY'! Please manik wakeup!!! " aliya shouts in frustration and to which Manik laughs and gets out of bed to take shower and get ready as they have to catch flight for London "manik plzz make it fast already we are late bcoz of u we are waiting downstairs" saying this aliya make her way towards hall.

"Cabir are you sure London is a good idea? I mean u know Nandini lives there..." says mukti with worried expression. "I know mukti and that's exactly why we are going there. manik is once again alone, yes has us but, he need her the most. Manik lost his memory, not his heart, he still has a heart who loves Nandini same way he did 2 years ago."says cabir with honesty and concern for manik in his eyes "I agree but where we will find her we don't even know why she left that day. she hasn't contacted us all these years. All she said was that she is leaving in London and wont be ever back." says dhurv remembering the day when she left saying she wont be coming back.

"who wont ever be back?" "Manik!! Ah Dhruv is just saying he's so excited about going to London he never wants to come back." said cabir in an attempt to hide this from suspicious Manik.

********************

London,2nd march 2016

"MANIK!!!!!!!" Nandini screams waking up as she has yet another nightmare where she loses manik forever, however this nightmare was the reality of her life, she had lost manik forever, "hey are you okay?? another nightmare?" says worried Anjali (Nandini's roommate and bestfriend).. "yes just a nightmare" says Nandini still trying to forget nightmare. "Nandini go back, go back to India. You know you love manik then why you are here?? you wakeup everyday screaming his name, you're gonna kill yourself like this, please go back to him." says Anjali worried and concern for Nandini coz this is affecting her health. "No!! I cant and no more discussions on it, lets sleep" says Nandini as Anjali sighs and goes back to bed. "I wish I could just come back to you manik, I wish it was that easy but its not..... I cant come....."

Hiii people how are you??

so here is the 1st part I hope you all will like

the story plzz do vote and comment

love you all