Chapter 8

NANDINI'S POV

      " Wait how do you all know Nandini? " Manik asked, and we all looked at each other not knowing what to say. " wo sab chod, look Manik Anjali is here " Mukti attempted to distract him, But he looked suspicious because we've avoiding this question since yesterday 

      But wait forget Manik's suspicions I had bigger things I had bigger things to worry about. Why has Anjali hugging Manik. And why was he happily hugging her back.

         It took everything in me to slap him and tell him to focus on me not on her "ermm Anjali how do you know Manik ?" I asked politely, trying to avoid my annoyance over their hug. Anjali is my best friend and I know she would never hurt me, but even then she didn't have the right to hug him so close and tight that's only my right.

      "Manik's dad and my dad are best friends. I've known all five of them since we were kids."  Anjali smiled " but then I moved to London and we lost our contact " she said side hugging Manik .

            Manik didn't stop smiling at Anjali for even a second. Why was he acting like a Road side Romeo  for her? I wanted to punch him again. Cabir who was quietly observing everything, then spoke "we should practice we have a concert next week. "

POV END'S

MANIK'S POV

      Just as me and Anjali were greeting each other my friends showed for Nandini.  What the hell was going on? why and how do everyone know Nandini and I don't? when I questioned about Nandini Mukti and Cabir changed the topic. Why the hell are they avoiding this? who are you Nandini? why do all my friends know her, but most importantly what connection do we have, I can fell that I know her I have seen her but I cant understand any damn thing. This is so fucking irritating and weird man I have to find out. however for now mukti was right. I have to focus on Anjali afterall she was my first crush.

POV END'S

AUTHOR'S POV

     After fab5 left for their practice leaving annoyed Nandini and anjali and Nandini blasted with her questions " you could have told me you knew him" Nandini asked " really Nandini? Every time I tried to bring Manik up, you always changed the topic. Besides I think it was not important enough." Anjali answered irritating her more " of course it was important! you're Manik's friend since like forever, My Manik's. Anjali you could have told me. I thought we were closer than this. I mean its Manik we are talking about." Nandini said calming herself " I know " Anjali sighed " look I am sorry I just didn't wanted to upset you by telling you. Sorry " Anjali said with very cute face and Nandini instantly melted with her cute puppy face and her anger flew in air. Nandini smiled " Its okay, any way lets go we've lots to prepare for concert. "

POV END'S

          A few days passed since fab5's arrival in London. Manik and I were bonding really well. We had become good friends. Manik was starting to get comfortable with me and was considering me as a friend a good friend.

MANIK'S POV 

         After a long day we came near pool side to relax and as usual Aliya, Dhruv and Mukti were tired so went to thier rooms " Anjali has grown up so good, I mean she's Hot!!! " Cabir was annoyed and started saying that " Manik how can you think that way.She is just a friend dude." 

       I said him that " first when I wanted to be single you guys use to tell me to find someone and now I found so you are...." he cut me off between and said " I have to go byee " and suddenly went from there. I was totally confused about how he reacted.

POV END'S

NANDINI'S POV

    Cabir messaged me to come near poolside its very urgent. I went and saw no one there and thinking was Manik ok or else why did Cabir called me here. and suddenly lights went off and found my legs slipped and I fell in to the pool. " OH SHIT I DON'T KNOW HOW TO SWIM!!!! " I saw water all around I hardly could breath. suddenly I felt two arms around my waist holding tightly around me and touch was too familiar I knew who It was and if it was even end of my life I can recognize his touch. I smiled in my mind and thought whenever I need him he is always there. He took me up on the chair. I was completely shivering and crying he tried his level best to calm me down. Now I cried even more not bcoz of fear but bcoz of acting with him like strangers. Finally I stopped crying and saying Thank you to him I went to my room.

Hii guys long time nai  I m so sorry for disappearing 

but I am back now and will give update twice a week no fix time or day 

so enjoy ur Update 

TOODLES~~~~~~

love you guys ~~~~