Chapter 11

MANIK'S POV

           I placed Nandini on her bed and left from there to my room. I was trying to sleep but sleep was very far away from me. All the moments I Spend with her came in my mind and I just smile remembering her innocence and cuteness but my smile soon faded away as the words she told me that she loves someone else came in mind and I decided to stay away from her bcoz I knew she will never fall for me if she loves someone else. Soon I slept thinking about her as we had a flight in the morning.

NANDINI'S POV

            I woke up with heavy head and thought what happened last night and then saw that cabir is coming towards my room so I straightened myself and cabir came with the glass of lime water and gave it to me and said " I think you need it drink fast I want to talk to you otherwise pta chla ki again you'll be lost in manik's dream " I thought that how did cabir know that my drink was spiked or wait what if he's the only one who spiked my drink. Why do I think that cabir has planned a very big thing. But soon my trance was broken bcoz cabir said" listen Nandini I know that there is reason behind u leaving manik and I don't know the reason but I trust you. I just want to inform you that u are coming India with us and ha before you ask questins I must say that I have informed and I am not asking so better you ask you questions to navya " I asked in confusion " Navya?" "Yes" he said " Nandini you were away from her for 2 years if u will not comwe to her wedding than she won't forgive you ever please don't say no Nandini " I said "ohk " bcoz I don't have any other option rather saying yes

MANIK'S POV

           I woke up little late as I slept late at night and when I went down I saw Nandini and Anjali waiting down I thought they are here to say " Good bye" to us. So I went and hugged Anjali and said " I'll miss you" she too respond to hug and said "I'll miss you too " Then I said to Nandini " Bye " but soon cabir said " Are Manik what's so hurry to say bye to her she is coming all the way with us to India " I looked at him with confused face but then he continued " Navya and Ranbir's wedding is there na so she is coming with us" I said ok but there were many things going on in my mind about how will I keep my self away from her. But then I thought anyways she is single now so let's give it a try by giving her the chance.

NANDINI'S POV

           I don't know why but when Manik came to know about my coming to India he was lost in his thoughts. I just wanted to ask him what he is thinking but then I thought I had to reply his questions if he'll ask how I come to knew he is thinking something. soon we reached airport and headed to our flight and as expected cabir had made me and Manik sit together & I thought in my mind why, why always me why I have to be with him for so long without breaking down. But soon I came out of my thoughts as he came and sat next to me.

MANIK'S POV

             When I came and sat near her she was lost in deep thoughts and when I came there I asked her about what is she thinking, she just said nothing. Then I asked her in funny & teasing tone " You know na kal rat ko kya kya hua" she said " off course I do " so I again asked her " To to tumhe wo bhi yad hoga ki tum mujhpar sogai and fir tumhare room mein....on your bed..... " I was interrupted by her as she said that " Manik I know ki aisa kuch nai hua bcoz I trust you " her words trust me repeated again and again in my mind and flashes came before by eyes my head started painting and I just saw a girl saying me the same thing that ' I trust you ' but I have seen her somewhere she is looking similar to Nandini but in past why would Nandini say this " aahh my head " my trance broke when Nandini panicked seeing me in pain as I was having bad headache " Manik kya hora hai? Manik tum thik to ho? Kuch bolo na" tears started coming out of her eyes but why?? Why my condition is affecting her but keeping my thoughts aside I replied her " I don't know but I m having bad headache muje chakkar ara hai " she said " Manik take this medicine keep you head on my shoulder and take a nap u will feel better " I did as she said and soon I slept due to continuous pain in my head but I didn't understand what was that flashes.

NANDINI'S POV

            Manik was troubling & teasing me for last night but then I saw he started feeling headache so I anyhow gave him the medicine and made him sleep on my shoulder. Cabir saw all this and as I was panicked seeing Manik in this condition, he gave me assuring smile and soon even I slept admiring Manik

POV END'S

       Soon they reached after peaceful sleep, they came out and saw navya as she was here to pick them up, and as Nandini and navya saw each other they both hugged each other tightly as if they are meeting after long time. But yes they are meeting after two long years. And in the other side there was confused soul standing there with confused face seeing them hugging each other let's see what's going on in his mind
( Manik's pov:- yrrr ye kya hora hai ab navya or Nandini wise ku hug karre hai jaise best friends ho or bohot time bad mile ho pehle fab5 ab navya yrr koi muje to btao ye ho kya raha hai sab Nandini ko itne acche se kaise jante hai agr vo jante hai to mai kaise nai janta yrr dimag ki dahi hogai hai aaj ye sala cabir pitega prr muje hi pta karna padega shayad ye muje isliye yad nai kuki meri memory loss ho gayi hai but pta to lgana padega boss. POV END'S )

Hello lovelies
I know small chappy but please I'll make up next time.
So enjoy reading😊😊
Love you all💗💗
Toddlles~~~~