chapter 2

Hello people How r you well there is no response from the readers 

but still I updated having a hope that u guys will response in another 

updates so back to story

********************

          It was new day full of hope for the two lover that were separated by their cruel detiny. 

                               Nandini reached Warrior High, the school that had become her life now. She is a music teacher there and loves her job. Only because music keeps her connected to manik, give her peace in her vulnerable state and keeps her memories with him perfectly intact. Hence it makes a pain of being away from him a little bit more bearable. Music is her way of distraction from the miseries of her life.

Nandini's POV

Today the school was crazier than usual, everyone was going crazy preparing for something           "what the hell is going on here? " I saw everyone is running here and there around the whole school like headless chickens as I walked in. "Oh great Nandini, you're here " a voice broke my trance. "Good morning Mr. Singhania " I greeted out principle with a huge smile. He is physically 64 years old but mentally 18.                                                                                                                

"what's going on here?? " I enquired, still confused at everyone's panic driven state

 "Nandini how could you forget? we have international guests coming to perform in our school for talent show this year we have got different bands from all over the world. Everyone is preparing for that." said mr. singhania "Ohkay! " I said "Every music teacher will have to personally look after a group, since you're Indian, band comin from India will be your responsibility. "  said mr. Singhania. "yes ofcourse sir " I replied politely. I don't want to awken sleeping heatler in him by saying no.                                                                                                             

 "Good they will be here till tonight. You have take personal care of them so I have booked you room in same hotel and did I mention you have been my favorite.

Ranjeen Singhania, the dean of warrior high and somewhat father figure in my life. Anjali is his daughter. They met me in flight and on the way he offered me job in London and as I was alone also made me feel like a family.

POV END                              

MANIK'S POV

             We reached the airport and checked in. In no time our flight was announced. As we reached London my heart started beating faster. As I reached hotel it became normal. It was a wiered feeling as if there was someone very... close person in that hotel. but than I forgot about all that as I had my music to concentrate on.

POV END

NANDINI'S POV

            " shit! Shit! Nandini Murthy you are late again!!!!!. The guest must be arrived by now and I'm still at home." i cursed myself for getting late. I rushed to my car and drove very fast to my destination. However during car journey my heart began to sink .what was happening to me?? All I could think was manik... "Manik" his name escaped my lips like a prayer. He is my only prayer. "I miss you, I love you " I said to myself in a sigh, hoping he'd be able to hear me.

POV END 

MANIK'S POV

    My heart beat  was racing. I felt my heart will explode anytime now. what was happening to me? I looked around to see we have reached hotel. As soon as we got out of the car our fans surrounded us for selfies and autograph. Aliya, dhruv and Mukti went to there respective rooms as they were tired of journey to take some rest. where me and cabir waited there with fans, when cabir came to me and said "manik ill go get some coffee for us ill be back in 5 min." and he left me with fans.

POV END

NANDINI'S POV 

       I reached hotel and rushed inside coz I was so late. As I walked inside I saw a few girls surrounding in the lobby

 It was a guy.. 

A very tall guy.. 

was it mani??? 

NO!!! 

NO. He cant be Manik..

"I have to stop thinking about him and focus on my work. How can he be here??? what if he is here ??? NO nandu stop over thinking he cant be hear. just relax!!!. focus nandu first only you are late. " I cursed my self for overthinking but this heart why it is running like horse well I ignored this nd rushed inside in the lobby where the girls were there to check whether its my guest or not but as he turned. BOOOM!!!. He is here everything around me froze. I dropped the dairy that I had in my hand it fell near his feet.

  It was him.                                                                                                                                           

 It was MANIK!!!!                                                                                                    

His eyes fell on the dairy that I had dropped. He smiled and picked up the dairy. from the floor. Without even looking at m he began to sign the dairy as he think I m his fan who came to take autograph                                                                                                                                                       

 I couldn't believe this was actually happening. He was here infront of me... Once again we were face to face. Everything was the same but everything was so different. He had the same smile which I could die to see, he had the same charm that made me  hopelessly fall in LOVE with him.   However he didn't had the same love for me in his eyes that he did befor he lost his memory.  

 Before I  lost him.....                                                                                                                                     

 Before we lost US!!                                                                                                                                                 

 In matter of few seconds everything we went through flashed before my eyes, our first hug, our first kiss, our first night but what hurt's the most was that he didn't remember any of it.  Nothing!!!!                                                                                                                                                                  

 "Sorry what's your Name?" he asked autographing my dairy. "Nandini, Nandini Murthy" I said completely lost in him. "Nice to meet you Nandini, I'm Manik, Manik Malhotra." He said with a stunning smile on his face. And then finally looked at me. Our eyes met and locked one another after two year. Time stood still to celebrate our reunion. "Have we met before?" His voice sounded like a shock. He asked as he looked at me with the same intensity that he used to look at me with two years ago. When he and me were US, when me and him were MANAN