14

Irene P.O.V

Pag gising ko may nakita akong pigura ng tao sa may silya, Oh shit! May nanloob ba sa amin huhu.

I silently get the book in the bedside table and slowly reach where the person is and hit her/him.

"Aw aw..Aray.Ouch." says by this person.

Wait, Her voice is familiar.

"Who are you?" I asked.

"Ow ate. Its me Lisa." sabi niya when she fully woken up.

Tinitigan ko siya. What happened to her, she changed. From hair to shoes. Wow, my sister is so beautifully handsome.

"Uhm nasa kwarto ko po kayo." Sabi niya while scratching the back of her head. Cute.

"I know." Sabi ko.

" Your room is neat and clean, Ill sleep here from now on." Dagdag ko pa

"Po?!" Gulat na tanong niya and I saw nervousness in her face .

"Sige po. Uhm sa bodega nalang po ako." Biglang sabi niya na nagpagulat sa akin and don nag sink in na she misinterpret what I've said.

I saw pain in her eyes too. That gives pang in my heart. Palabas na sana siya when I hugged her tightly and from that moment I feel comfortable not like wen Im hugging Kai, no extra feeling.

She stiffen. Ni yakapin ako di niya ginawa kaya I feel sad.Napaiyak nalang ako dahil sa nararamdaman kung pagsisi at sakit sa bawat dinanas niya sa sarili niyang pamilya.

"No stay. I want to sleep here with you. Hugging you. Just feel your presence beside me. Im so sorry Lisa to what I have done to you. Naging bulag ako."

"Ate wha-"

" No. Let me talk first. Im so sorry lisa. I hated you just because of things you didn't done. I blame you for what your father did to our mom. Im so sorry. Pls let me make it up to you." Sabi ko ng umiiyak.

"Ate I should be the one saying sorry. For coming into your life." Sabi niya kaya pinaharap ko siya sa akin.

"Dont say that. Your a gift to us Lisa. Its just, we're blinded with anger." Sabi ko pero di pa rin siya nagsasalita ni gumalaw man lang.

"Im so sorry Lisa, please magsalita ka naman o." Pagmamakaawa ko.

She look at me, straight to my eyes. And she smile. She fucking smile.

"Its okay ate. Its okay." She said na nagpaiyak pa sa akin. She's too kind. She dont deserve suffering.

Kaya niyakap ko ulit siya ng mahigpit.

And finally she hug me back.

"Babawi ako bunso. Babawi ako." Sabi ko and she just rub my back.

"Di naman kailangan ate eh, ang importante you accepted me." Sabi niya pero hinigpitan ko lang yung yakap ko.

"No, babawi ako." Sabi ko and I was shocked when she kiss my forehead. First time that someone did that to me and that person is the one na pinahirapan ko.

"Thank you ate." Sabi niya while smiling.

"Magprepare kana. May pupuntahan tayo." Sabi ko. At kumalas na rin ako sa yakap.

"Uhmm ate may gagawin kasi ako." sabi niya.

"No need to work." Sabi ko pa.

"Eh tutoring ate eh. Sorry. I said yes to maam principal na." Sabi pa niya kaya nalungkot naman ako. It supposed to be our first bonding. Bwisit.

"Okay."Plain na sabi ko.

"Ate e-"

"Basta bukas sumama ka sa akin." Sabi ko before I leave her room without listening to what shes saying.

_______
Always use mask.
Wash your hand daily.
Be healthy guys.
Always take care.

Sorry sa typo and grammatical error. Hope you like it.

Comment and vote.