Finale

No One

Its been 15 days since Lisa is in coma.

Even her lola is not yet waking up.

Rosé won the case of Lisa's Dad. By the help of I.U.

Yes I.U! She stand as the witness. She's also a victim. That's she's not involved to that case.
Even Kai are not convicted for he also stand as a witness and fight for the case. He admitted everything about his dad wrong doings..

Nukdo is now in cell and soon to face the death penalty.

But the only problem is Lisa.

Seems like she's not fighting anymore.

It cause everyone to worry.

Her siblings knows it already.

They are all shock.

Everyone is doing their Job. Jennie always there to take care of Lisa. Irene always help jennie. Seulgie and Rosé managing the case. Everyone stays with Lisa. They even move her lola in the same hospital.

Lahat aligaga.

They're all praying for Gods miracle.

They learned how to trust God.

And thats the good thing dahil mas tumitibay sila.

Irene P.O.V

My hope slowly vanishing.
Its been 15 days since shes in coma same with lola palisa.

I think this two is still exploring the peace they found.

We move them in this big private room.
Im sitting here in the sofa while looking at jennie holding my sister's hand.

I also worried to this girl. She loves my sister so much.

She has this biggest regret in ger life by cheating behind my sister back.

Turns out that the boy she dated is a gay.

She suddenly sleep kaya I carry the pillow and put it in her head.

I support Jennie, i like her for my sister. She may committed mistake but I can see that she is just a victim of wrong decisions.

Napansin ko din sa whole na samahan namin na madali siyang mapressure.

And Lisa is what she needs.
Lisa is the best in making choices. Jennie can cool while lisa can't. Jennie sing, lisa plays the guitar. Lisa is hot headed sometimes, Jennie is always there to make her cool down. They love each other. I hope my sister will wake up now.

Masakit sa part ko na makita siyang ganito.

I hurt her in so many ways.
Malaki ang pagkukulang ko sa kaniya but she make me feel I gve her the whole world. Masaya yan with just a simple gift like cameras.

Puno ng picture ko yung phone niyang isa. Tapos her other phone is full of jennies and her other siblings.

I like how my sister manage herself.

The door suddenly open and my mom went in.

She gave me the milk, Im still not yet fully forgive her but she's trying naman to make it up to us.

"Tulog na si jennie, lika tulungan mo akong buhatin siya ng di mangalay." Sabi ni mama kaya tumango nalang ako at tinulungn siya.

We place jennie the sofa. Haysss cutie little mandu.

My mom wipe a cold towel to Jennie's face para ma priskuhan. We became family here.