CHAPTER 2

It had already been a whole week since my last encounter with the grey eyed greek god last happened.

Come to think of it I never actually knew his name.

Hmm, oh well.

I am leaning against my locker just looking at my friends Zoe's lips moving but no actually listening to what she was saying.

Zoe is 5'8, brunette, blue eyed beauty. And her boyfriend Ty really thought so to.

Ty is gorgeous I wouldn't deny, 6'4 blue eyes, dirty blonde hair, and quite muscular. He is a swimmer for the school team. I find him attractive but I know my limits, he is my best friends boyfriend after all.

Zoe kept on rambling on about something as Ty was holding her from her waist behind resting his head in the crook of her neck.

I on the other hand is admiring how cute they are together. And that's when I notice the grey eyed greek god heading in my direction.

He comes to a stop behind Ty and taps him on the shoulder, though his eyes are focused on me. They exchange a bro hug, thing as he glances towards him.

I breathe out a breath I didn't even know I was holding, as Zoe continues to talk.

"Ty coach told me to tell you we have training today." He says, as his hazes fixes back on me. I glare at him as he just smirks.

"Okay, thanks." Ty says, as he turns back to Zoe whispering something in her ear.

Ty then looks at me with curious eyes. Which I ignore keeping my glare on the guy behind him.

Ty is also one of my best friends, and from the way he was looking at me, I could tell he has a plan up his sleeve.

"Hey, have you met Alexiana." Ty asked the greek god.

When he didn't say anything he continued.

"Anyways Alex this is Lyndon." Ty introduces, but neither of us says a thing.

Damn him, he even has a sexy name.

"I think I'm going to go..." Zoe trails off as she walks off.

"From the way you guys are looking at each other, I can tell some things happened." Ty jokes.

"No shit Sherlock." I mutter.

Ty gasps, and slaps my shoulder playfully as Lyndon cracks a smile.

"At least that one thing you have in common, your both mean." He says.

"I'm not mean!" Both of us exclaim at the same time.

I snap my gaze to him, as he smirks.

***

Zoe and I are sitting in the cafeteria as we eat our lunch, it is lunch break and we were waiting for Ty.

The cafeteria doors swing open and Ty and the rest of the swim team enter. They all spilt to go sit at there different tables, but that is when I noticed a tall figure lagging behind Ty, Lyndon.

They slowly approach our table and sit down,Ty sits down next to Zoe and Lyndon takes, the only open seat between and Ty.

Ty and Zoe immediately fall into conversation, while Lyndon and I sit there quietly. Neither of us daring to utter a word.

"By the way, I'm not mean, just misunderstood." Lyndon suddenly broke our silence.

"Ummm... what?" I had no clue as to what he was talking about.

"You sure act like meany." I retort.

"Did you really just say that?" He asks with a quirked brow.

I turn my body around fully to face in his direction.

"What never heard a grown girl call you meany?" I smirk.

"No they usually call me daddy. "He smirks.

I just rolled my eyes , then turned back around to eat my lunch.

"I could give you a taste of what the ladies want?" He says gesturing to his body.

"I didn't ask, and plus your not my type." I retort.

"So I'm not a greek god?" He asks, and I swear I see his ego double in size, as my cheeks heat up.

"Oh shit who told you that?" I question, there only few people who I may have mentioned him too.

"I have friends in many places." He smirks.

"Fuck me." I groan.

"I knew I was your type, just name the time and place." He says, throwing his arm around the back of my seat.

"I have a feeling your all talk and no game." I say, gazing into his eyes, something flickers between them and for a brief moment, I see the guy who I met, last week.

The one who had no emotions on his face, and pain in his eyes. Although the pain was still visible, at least now he was showing some sort of emotion.

"If your done checking me out...wait why are you frowning?" His voice breaks my train of thought.

"Its nothing, I wasn't checking you out btw."

"They all deny it and end up in the same place..." He says a smile on his face, as if anticipating my answer. I roll my eyes, knowing where this is going but roll my eyes and play along.

"Where?" I ask, a smile tugging at my lips, just at the sight of his grin.

"My bed." He winks, as I roll my eyes.

"I think I'm done for the day." I says standing up, cashing Ty and Zoe's conversation to Galt as she looks at me with questioning looks.

"What is wrong " Zoe asks sounding concerned.

I shrug, as they avert there gaze to Lyndon.

"Umm, I don't know either. You know girls." He says scratching the back of his neck.

"Umm. You know what fuck this I'm out." I say, waving at them as I head out of the cafeteria.

***

I walk into my AP chemistry class with my head down. As soon as I looked up I regret it. He is sitting right next to my seat. In this class we have assigned seats and the seat next to me was always empty, well until now.

After lunch I went for my Biology class which completely drained me, and I don't think I'm ready to endure Lyndon's torture.

With all the will power in my body I drag myself to my seat. I tossed my backpack on my table and made a loud thud.

That gets his attention. He finally looks up at me and he has the same blank expression as he did in the hallway a week ago.

His demeanor from earlier completely changed.

"Hey" He says, as he notices me staring at him.

"Umm hey" I say hesitantly.