CHAPTER 12

Alexiana's outfit.

I have no words, I am still a bit shocked. But I'm not that dumb as to what is going on.

By the time it finally clicks, the cars are already zooming down the empty freeway.

I don't know how long I'm standing in that same position, but people start getting aggressive and shoving me around.

When I make it too the front, the race has already ended with Lyndon in first and Jax in third.

They each get out of there cars and gave each other and handshake. They then both approach some guy sitting in a corner with loads of wads of cash in front of him. On a small table.

Must be the manger.

They both get handed wads of cash from the guy and started making there way to the crowd. Where I am currently standing.

Shit.

My brain is saying 'run' but my feet stay rooted in there position.

I watch as they both approach a small group of guys whom I'm pretty sure went to my school one of them being Damon, they do there bro hug thing and start making there way to the bar.

As they are passing in front of me Lyndon up, his eyes finding mine.

"Shit." We both mumble in unison.

I see him reach to grab Jacksons arm and that's when I take action and start running towards my car. I squeeze through the crowds as I make my way towards my car as quickly as possible.

It was one thing for your friend to know that you followed him. But not your older brother. He may be older by a few minutes but he was still my older brother.

"ALEX WAIT!!" I hear Jackson scream for me.

"What Jackson huh? How do you explain street racing huh? You know how dangerous it can be. What happens if you get into an accident and God forbid die, what happened to me, I've lost enough people." I snap, everything flowing out of me.

He looks at me with so much guilt swimming in his eyes.

I hop into my car and drive to the only persons place that I know could help me.

***

"Tyler." I say as I bang on his front door. Hoping for the least his home.

Thank God Tyler lives alone. His parents were traveling the world doing some business and they left him to a million dollar mansion all to himself.

"What???" Tyler groans as he opens the door shirtless.

"I need your help, I kinda had fight with Jax and I need a place to stay." I say lowly.

"Come in." He sighs.

I thank him quickly pulling him into a hug, as he leads me to to the guest bedroom.

I sit on the bed and start taking off my shoes. As he walks in and hands me a black shirt and boxers.

"How long are you planning on hiding out at my place." He asks standing at the doorframe as I change.

Me and Ty are close and I felt comfortable around him, but not when I'm naked, I'm not a physco.

"I don't know as long as I feel, you look like you need the company anyways." I shrug as I lay down on the bed.

"Hmm... how about school and your clothes?" He asks as he takes a seat on the edge of the bed.

"Tomorrow I will pass by my place before school and pick up some of my things." I shrug.