CHAPTER 19

Alexiana's outfit.

"Lyndon I said no." As I let out another deep breathe.

"I know you want to, do it for me." He pouts.

"No, I do not." I say rolling my eyes jokingly,

"Consider it an early birthday gift." He winks.

Oh shit, I almost forgot it was his birthday this month.

I still can't believe it had already been three months since my dad left, three months since Shanell moved here, three months of everything being normal.

But deep down I know that wasn't going to stay that way.

In the past three months not much happened, it was mainly our little group hanging out at either our house or Lyndon's house. School was the same, well apart from the part where Mekai and Zoe started dating, that really came as a shocker, Ty and Shanell also have there own small thing going on, and Jace and Quin seemed to be more in love than ever. And Max transfered schools, apparently he had more friends from Archwood. School was almost out, and we were almost graduating, then prom, then college.

Wow.

"Gold come on, just one" I turn around and face Lyndon with a raised eyebrow.

Over the past three months nothing much had really happened. There were some intimate moments like when we shared a few kisses, but not on the lips. I always see him glancing at them, but he shakes his head and pulls away.

For some reason it was bothering me.

Like honestly we behave like a couple. If you look at the facts, he calls me his. He looks at me like I'm the most precious thing on earth. He holds me like I'm so fragile.

And yet he hasn't made a move to ask me out.

I won't deny it I like him a lot, and I know he feels the same way, I can tell when he looks at me.

I'm not that walking cliche who doesn't realize the guy she likes likes her back at the end of the love story. No. I am the girl who knows what she feels, and know what he feels. Even though neither of us has said it up front. We both just know.

And with him being sexy as fuck doesn't help my attraction to him any easier.

Lyndon snaps his fingers in front of my face to get my attention.

"No." I say bluntly and walk out my studio.

I was in their practicing some ballet because I just felt the need to let loose. After finishing my routine that's when I finally noticed Lyndon standing by the door frame.

He asked me to give him a personal sample I said no.

"But whyyyyyyyy." He says while following behind me as I walked down the stairs and to my room.

I go straight to my bathroom and take a cold shower to rinse off all my sweat. I walk back out and find Lyndon sitting on my bed on his phone.

I get dressed quickly and take a seat beside him. He glances at me before facing away.

"So what do you want to do." I ask looking at my TV blankly waiting for him to respond.

When he doesn't respond after a minute I look to him and we he is solely focused on his phone.

"Lyndon." I say as I poke his side.

No response.

"Lyndonnnnn."

No response.

I poke his cheek.

No response.

I decide to take matters into my own hands.

I throw one of my legs over his legs and climb on top of him so that I'm straddling him.

No response.

I place a small kiss on his jaw and make my way downwards to his collarbone. I look up through my lashes and see he has a blank expression on his face.

I decide I'm not going to be ignored.

I gently place my lips against his and bite his lower lip, I feel surges of electricity run through from our lip being connected but continue to tease him. This definitely gets his attention as he kisses me back immediately.

I pull away from him and get off from his laps, acting like I didn't just kiss him. Even thought that maybe our fast official kiss I don't say anything and pretend to ignore him.

"So what do you want to watch." I ask lying against my headboard like nothing just happened.

"What the fuck do you mean 'what do you want to watch.' You can't just kiss someone and then act like it never happened." He exclaims looking at me with wide eyes.

"Your acting like a total girl about this." I state.

"What." He asks looking generally confused.

"You were ignoring me." I shrug, trying to act like it had no effects on me.

But in all honesty inside I m dying I may have kissed him for only a few seconds but those few seconds sent fireworks through my body. My stomach is erupting with happiness and I just want to smile, but I will not show him a weakness. I keep my face straight and look ahead.

"Gold, are you serious." He asks looking quite confused.

"I'm gonna go down and get some snacks, tell me when you make up your mind." I say as I get up.

"Oh no." I hear him mumble before he grabs me from my waist behind and drops me on my bed, immediately he climbs on top of me as he hovers above me using his elbows as support.

He slowly leans down towards me our lips only inches apart.

He then proceeds to gently press his lips against mine and I am shocked at first, but then I almost instantly kiss him back. The kiss is slow and passionate and my body feels ignited with a whole new desire for him. His lips are so soft and fit so perfectly together with mine. He deepens the kiss as he hold my hips, running his fingers along my exposed skin making me shudder.

My body feels on fire, it is burning with something new, a passion that feels so different but feels so right. It never felt like this with Mekai.

I wrap my arms around his neck and bring him closer to me, I slowly tug on his hair as our lips move in sync with each others. He bites my lower lip for permission, which I grant him with.

He slips his tounge into my mouth. Our tounges battle for dominance and eventually he wins. This kiss holds everything we want to say to each other but just haven't said yet. He removes his lips from mine and starts trailing kisses down my neck and collarbone. He starts to bite and suck on a certain spot which causes me to let out a soft moan.

"Don't get pregnant." A male voice screams from my doorframe. I look to the side and glare at my brother, Lyndon gets off me and walks towards the door.

"Where are you going." I ask he turns and looks at me with a smirk.

"You said and I quote,'your acting like a total girl.'" He says in a high pitched voice.

"So…"

"That was payback." He says with a wink.

I just roll my eyes at him. Jerk!

After he left that when I realized something.

I'm fucked.