Good news and spoilt brat meetings

It had been two months since the wedding and the blood moon had come and gone a month ago.

'So it's like this then?' Kaname questioned, as it turned out he could do magic with Death magic given to him by Death himself it was easy enough for him to learn. 'Yes exactly,' I said as we sat outside with the moon shining down on us.

'What are Lord Kaname and Lady Aya doing?' Hanabusa asked. 'Magic,' Akatsuki said 'What else.' 

I sat between Kaname's legs sighing, 'Do you think that?' Kaname asked his hand laying over mine on my stomach. 'Possibly,' I hummed as I stood up and took of my shoes and socks allowing my bare feet to touch the grass. 'Aya what are you doing?' Kaname asked.

'Death magic is everywhere but something die in order for something new to grow that's the balance of life,' I said 'But being vampires we balance life itself out, we aren't what people say about vampires. Sometime there needs to be something immortal so that life can grow from that.' I gasped feeling a pulse of magic but not from the ground, but within myself, 'What was that pulse?' Kaname asked.

'I think that was the first sign of our child,' I said. 'Then I guess normal blood tablets will no satisfy you,' Kaname said. Zero yawned 'What are you all doing?' 'Sleeping in again, Zero?' I questioned, 'You try getting use to being awake during the day then being awake at night,' Zero said 'You smell different.' 'Don't talk to Lady Aya like that,' Hanabusa stated. 'It's alright Hanabusa,' I said 'Zero's like the annoying brother you never wanted but have anyways.' 

Kaname tucked me into his body, 'Don't any of you actually learn?' Zero asked. 'We learn what we need to at home from our parents,' Akatsuki stated. 'What about you, Aya?' Zero asked. 'Lets see,' I said 'Grew up in a hateful household with so called relatives because of Dumbledore, they tried to stamp magic out of me. Thrusted into a world I had no knowledge of was told to I had to defeat a dark lord that murdered my parents because Dumbledore set that up as well, so I've only been my own person for the last two years and pretty much along with Luna and Neville's help become who I am today.'

'Damn now my life seems like a cakewalk,' Zero muttered 'Also the head master wanted to see you and Kaname in his office, something about a blonde haired person.' I groaned, 'Is there anyone you wish for me to kill my lady,' Sebastian asked politely. 'There isn't Sebastian but thank you anyways,' I said. 'You are very welcome, my lady and may I say congratulations on your pregnancy,' Sebastian smiled. As some of the other night class got the idea and slowly backed away, Sebastian walked with us to Kaien's office he waited outside the door.

'Ah there is my sl... bride to be,' Draco said 'Come now Mother has arrangements to be made, your dress has already been ordered.' He moved to grab my wrist, but his hands were caught and was pinned to the wall by Kaname. Kaname's eyes were red, fangs out and had nicked the side of his throat, Kaien managed to get the message. 'Mr. Malfoy, you have just insulted a pureblood vampire's mate one that is pregnant no doubt,' Kaien said 'As well as my goddaughter, they have adhered to the guideline that have been set so your marriage contract is null and void.'

'No I deserve the potter family riches after everything that this slut has done to my family,' Spoiled brat seethed 'My father is dead because of you.' 'Your father died because of his own incompetence,' I said my eyes glowing red, 'My family money can only be accessed by family and those who are purebloods, and not your kind of pureblood. Besides your family owe me a life debt, the night I walked into the forest to my death your mother asked me when I came back if you were alive and I said yes, I save your mother that night for Voldemort. A life for a life.'

Malfoy couldn't deny it, he could feel the life debt through his family magic, if he said no not only would he lose his magic, being Pureblood vampires they had the right to drain him of his blood. 'Kaname,' I said softly he let him go and wrapped his arms around me, 'So what will it be?' Kaname asked. 'What would you have me do?' Malfoy seethed. 'Servitude to Kuran family for as long as you live,' I said 'And your children and your children's children, you will pick someone to bare a child to care on your blood but like two demons that serve me you will have to serve us like that.' 

'And give blood willing,' Kaname said 'Pregnant pureblood vampires lose control around humans so when it is needed we will need you to give blood into a blood bag of course.' 'I Draco Malfoy enter into servitude because of life debt,' Malfoy said 'I swear upon my magic, my family magic and the magic of my future children that we will serve the Kuran family for all of time.' His magic sealed the oath around him like invisible chains, leaving a faint tattoo like insignia on his neck of our family crest, and a bracelet appeared on Kaname's and I wrist. 'A way to control, his if he begins to betray you.' 

His blood dropped onto the bracelets sealing the enchantment, kneeling on the floor 'What do need of me, my Lord and Lady?' he asked no defiance at all. 'Sebastian will take you for training and during this time you will find a compliant wife that will give you heirs,' Kaname said, 'Is that clear?' 'Perfectly, my lord.' Draco said