Chapter 5- The Fashionista

Staying in a place filled with demons for seven days isn't the best situation to be put in. You decided it was best to get to a spot where the sun reaches first. As you were jogging, you felt something touch you. You jumped back and took a look at what had touched you.

A hand.

You looked at it in fear as Suzu began to hiss at the ground. You would have noticed it until another hand grabbed your leg. You flinched and shaked your leg out of its grasp. You watched in horror as a demon crawled out of the ground.

"Well well well, look what we have here?" It spoke, he smiled as he looked at you. Then, he noticed Suzu. "What's with that rat? Huh? Why'd you bring it here? Y'know, it'll just die here." He said as he glared at Suzu, who glared at him back.

"H-he's not a rat! Isn't it obvious he's a cat? Y-you dumbass!" You yelled at him while your eyes teared up.

"Aww, look at you, crying. Don't worry, I'll make sure to kill your pet cat after I'm done eating you!" The demon lunged at you at an incredible speed. You pulled out the sword given to you by Nekomi. You sliced the hands of the demon off and he stepped back. He looked at the mint colored sword then at you. "Hey, what's with that ugly sword, huh? If your gonna be a demon slayer at least look good." The demon said as his hands regenerated. You were at a loss for words, but honestly, what did you expect? The guy wore flashy clothing, they were bright and shiny, yet were pleasing to the eye. His short hair was swept to the side and his eyes were wide and ruby colored. He looked like a fashionista. He jumped at you again, but this time you jumped in the air. This caught the demon off guard, you jumped high, so high a normal person could only wish to jump as high as you did.

"Breath of The Dragon: Third form, piercing roar." You pointed your blade to the demon and began to fall towards him.

'Shit! I need to dodge!' The demon thought as he tried to move out of the way, but he couldn't. He looked down and saw that his feet were tied to the ground by vines 'Did that girl do this? No, she couldn't have. Wait, don't tell me,' the demon looked over at Suzu, who was cleaning himself, 'that fucking cat-!!' The demon's neck was sliced off, more like pierced off, if that makes sense, by you. The demon's head rolled off and glared at you.

"Damn it! I wasn't looking forward to getting my head cut off today!" The demon yelled at you. "I just wanted to impress her man!" He said, as tears began to run down his cheeks. This caught you off guard, you teared up as the demon's head began to disintegrate.

"This-this is..." You were crying, you grabbed the demon's hand and looked at him."You'll find her! In your next life! Tell her that you love her, okay! I believe in you!" You attempted to smile at the demon, who only cried harder. Eventually, he disintegrated away. You stood up and tried to wipe away your years. Suzu meowed at you. "Yeah yeah, I know. The night's not over yet."

*Common Knowledge*
Y/n can jump very high, especially when she uses her breath style, and almost always lands on her feet. Sometimes on all fours when she's really scared.