20 | for your eyes only

Miles pulled up in front of Jensen's hotel and looked around. "Where do you think parking is?"

            "You don't know?" Jensen asked. "Miles Fox? Direction master of Hollywood and surrounding areas? He doesn't know where something is?"

"Oh, come on, Rhodes." Miles' grin betrayed his fake annoyance.

            Jensen cupped her hands around her mouth. "Call the presses! Miles Fox doesn't know where something is! Hollywood must know!"

            Miles grabbed Jensen's hands and pulled them away from her face. He erupted in laughter. "You can't tell the world my secrets!"

            "There's one place in all of Hollywood that Miles Walker doesn't know the location of! This is hot news!"

            "Go check into your room," Miles said, kissing the back of her hands. "I'll find parking."

            "If you can!" Jensen said. Her voice had an edge of song to it. "Because you don't know where it is!"

            "Okay, Broadway, ease up." Miles laughed. "Go get your room."

            "Don't get lost," Jensen teased, grinning. "I'll be right back."

            Miles pressed one last kiss to the back of her hand. "Go."

            Jensen nodded. "I'll be right back."

            "You're terrible at leaving, Rhodes."

            Jensen looked at Miles still holding her hand. "Uh huh."

            Miles let go of her hand. "You got me, Rhodes."

            Jensen let out a small laugh and opened her door. "I'll be right back."

            "Take your time."

            Jensen nodded and hopped out of the Suzuki. Walking through automatic doors, Jensen waited in the short line to check in.

            "Hi, um," Jensen said. "Check in for..."

            Her eyes widened. Could she remember the fake name Lucille had set up for her? It was... No... Or... Couldn't be. She felt her cheeks heat up when she finally remembered.

            "Francis Houseman," Jensen said. "Check in for Francis Houseman."

            The clerk smiled softly as he typed into the computer. "Miss Houseman. Room..." His eyes darted across the screen. "Four-hundred-twelve." Taking a card from a pile, the clerk typed into the computer and scanned the card through a slot in the keyboard. "Don't let it touch your phone, otherwise it may not work. Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you." He handed the card over the counter.  "Enjoy your stay."

            "Thank you," Jensen said. "Um, also, where's your parking?"

            "Around the back, you can tap your room key to get out for free."

            "Thanks," Jensen said. Again. She began walking out of the lobby to get back in the Suzuki when Miles came strolling in through the doors with her backpack slung over his shoulder and her suitcase rolling behind him.

            A grin was plastered across his face. "Guess I know where everything in Hollywood is now."

            "You might," Jensen said. She held up the room key, pinched in between her fingers. "But you need this to get out without having to pay."