02|Getting To Know You

I was shock to see how many people actually read this book just right after i published Chapter 1
~Nydia
(Small little changes in this chapter)

Win studied the music room with awe. There were a few popular bands poster sticked onto the baby blue wall with some benches and some long tables at the corners of the room. He sat down on one of the benches and took out his phone. As soon as he opened the app, Instagram, he was attacked with his fans messages and photos of him. He sighs with defeat yet with a smile. But he spotted something else from his father and immediately, his smile dropped. Instead a worried face took over. "You alright, Win?" The said man immediately looked up to find smiling Guy and straight face Bright. He smiles. "Yea, i am..." He keeps his phone in his pocket and looked away. Guy looked at Win suspiciously. "If you say so...Right i need you to help me pack up the guitars if you don't mind," Guy said as Win nodded. "I don't mind," He smiles and got up. "You go and help.." Guy told Bright who nodded.

Win stared at the two cupboards full of guitar with widened eyes. It was too messy and he could see trash littered in it. He sighs. "Yea, it's this messy," Win flinched and turned around. Bright was standing there, unbothered. "A-ah i see," Win gulped. "So...What are you studying?" Win asked Bright who answered, "Science," Win nodded and sigh. He took out all the guitars which are in their cases and started sweeping up the trash. "Aren't you annoyed with your fan club?" Bright asked as Win chuckled. "i mean...I do get annoyed with them but i believe it will be for awhile," Win turns and smiles at Bright who was melting inside after seeing the adorable smile from the younger. "I doubt that," Bright managed to say that without stuttering. "Anyways i can still ignore them," Win said as he threw the trash away. Bright's hand immediately went up his heart and he sighs. "Tell me a way to control my feelings..." Bright mumbles. When he saw Win's smile, he felt butterflies in his stomach and he really wanted to pounce on the male. "Bright! Can you help me?" Win yells for Bright who turns and help him. "Thanks!" Win sweeped up the area and the boys immedaitely start organising the guitars neatly.

The boys were sitting down while drinking water. "Do you prefer drama or movies?" Win suddenly asked as Bright thought for awhile. "Movies...Dramas are too dramatic sometimes," Bright answered as Win chuckled. "How about...Jazz or Urban?" "Urban..." "Music or Art?" "Music..." Win nodded as he gulped down his drink. "Me or Dramas?" Win cheekily asked as Bright looked at him. "You," Win suddenly blushed pink when Bright answered ever so easily and quick. "Ah...I see," Win looked down as he fiddled with his fingers. Bright smiled at the younger. "I like that you're adorable yet charming...Unlike dramas which is too extra," Bright explains as Win nodded. "Thank you...Bright..." Win said as Bright chuckled.

I know...boring chapter