03|Help him

Thank you for the support for this book
~Nydia

"I'm here to announce something!" Guy came out of the room as all members looked at him. "In a few months time, we are going to have a competition with some other schools! I recommend being pairs than solo!" Guy said as all members nodded. "I want to get a list of names or pairs who wants to enter the competition by next week!" Guy walks off as everyone was dismissed. Win sighs as he looked at the guitar. He walks off but found his friends. "Y'al—" "Win," Win turned and saw Bright. "Yes?" Win cleared his throat as Bright smiled slightly. "Would you like to be my partner for the competition?" Win's eyes widened. "Wait—You know tha—" "Yea...I was hoping through this competition i can train you to be better," Bright said. 'Why is this dude so straightforward...? He's not fun at all,' Win whines mentally. "A-alright then..." "See you tomorrow at 10 punctually at the music club," Bright said as he walks off. Win snickers as his friends creeped to him from the back. "I see you are a step closer to your love of your life," JJ teased Win who glared at him. "He's so rude now that i'm closer to him compared to my past!" Win complains as Pluem and Khaotung. "Still...You're in love with him," Pluem said as Win blushed. "L-let's have dinner! I'm hungry!" Win said. "Mhmm...I'm hungry too," Khaotung chuckled. "For your love life," He added as his friends laughs at Win's red face.

Win was walking to the music club tiredly with his guitar on his hands. He opens the door and saw Bright there. "Bright, good morning," Win greeted the older who nodded. "I'm letting you choose the song to play," Bright said afterwards. 'When will he stop being straightforward?' Win chuckles. "I-i have not idea...How about we discuss together now!" Win suggested as he sat next to Bright who agreed. "English or Thai?" Bright asked. "Th—" "Nevermind. How about Everything by Scrubb?" Bright cuts Win off and suggested the song. Win froze.

"Papi! Can you play for me again?" He asked his father with his adorable face. "Hmmmm...If you give papi a peck!" "Ma! Papi is teasing me again! I don't want to kiss papi!" He whines as she stopped into the living room. "Papi is hurt!" He acted as he rushed towards him. "Sorry papi!" "Baby should kiss papi so he can recover!" She laughs as he nodded. "Why do you like this song so much?" He asked the younger. "Because it sounds nice!"

"Win?"

"Win?!"

"Win!"

Win looked at frowning Bright. "O-oh! Sorry...The song,Everything, right? Yea, i'm alright with it!" Win smiles despite his teary eyes. Bright still kept his frown on his face. "Mhmm," Bright started playing the chords as it hits Win real hard. Win suddenly stood up, shocking Bright. "I'll be going to the toilet..."