05|You're adorable

Win stared at the menu while drooling. Bright stared at the male secretly with a smile. "You know...I have about a year or two left in this school...Why don't we hang out more?" Bright asked as Win frowns. "But after you graduate, i can hang out with you!" Win replies as Bright flinched. He soon chuckles. "True...You're adorable...always.." Bright said this time with a wide smile. Win blushed as he looked down. "Thank you..."

"Ahhh!" Win stretches his arms after they walked out of the cafe. "That was delicious!" Win smiles as Bright nodded. "Bright! Let's eat together again in school tomorrow! It's nice to chat with you!" Win smiles as Bright nodded. Bright drops Win off at the dorm since they live in the same dorm. "Bright...Why don't you make more friends?" Win suddenly asked as Bright chuckled. "I would have if it was easier for me," Bright replies as Win nods as he understood. "How about you? You make friends pretty easily," Bright said as Win smiles. "You just gotta be bright and friendly!" Win answered as Bright looked at Win. "...I see...Thanks..." Bright smiles as he entered his room. Win continued walking a little forward to see his room. "Bright isn't as bad as i thought!" Win smiles.

"Oi! Win, it has been long since you hung out with us!" JJ said as soon as he saw Win walking into the university, not realising Bright behind. "Haha...Sorry i have been busy with the club activities...Right, Pluem?" Win looks over to Pluem secretly asking for help as JJ was hugging the male tight. "Ah right...especially when he made a new friend," Pluem said nodding his head towards Bright who has been staring at the two with a frown. "Oh right! This is Bright! Studying science!" Win introduces Bright to Khaotung and JJ. Khaotung was smiling bright while JJ's jaw dropped immediately. "Am...i seeing..." Win laughs at his friend's reaction. "Yes, it is me indeed. I'm Bright...A year older than all of you," Bright said as he seemed unbothered by the girls slowly crowding around them. 

"See! It isn't that hard to be friends with them!" Win laughs as Bright and him walks towards the music club. "I know but my friend, Mike, would most probably be wondering where i went.." Bright chuckles. "Who's Mike?" Win asked curiously. "He's another science student but he's crazy," Bright answered and Win immediately laugh. Bright stared at the male laughing joyfully. He clenched his fist as he tried controlling himself. But he could not anymore after seeing the male in this state too many times. Everything seemed to go slow motion for them. Bright's left arms grasped onto right Win's wrist whilst his other hand went up the younger's face. He pulled the younger closer. Their warm lips met as Win's eyes went wide. He looked at calm Bright who had his eye shut gently while kissing the male. Win slowly closed his eyes and his arms wrapped around the older who's arm immediately went to the younger's waist. Both pulling each other closer.

A/N
Congrats on making this far❤️✨😂