06|About Him

Win touches his lips as he stared at his room ceiling.

They pulled apart and Win immediately blushed. "Um...Thanks for today..." Win said as Bright nodded. Win immediately ran to his dorm as Bright looked at the male and chuckled.

"I swear to god i was so embarrassing!" Win whines as he shook his body out of frustration. "Wait...Does Bright like me back...?" Win suddenly asked himself and blushed after saying it. "Impossible!" Win tried calming himself as he smiled secretly. "But what if he do?"

Win was walking towards his facility but cannot help to realise that everyone was talking about him. He gulps as he had a bad feeling. As soon as he saw his friends on their usual table, he rushes towards them. "What's happening? Why is everyone talking about me?" Win asked his friends who chuckled and showed him a picture of him and Bright kissing. "People say after this, you ran away instead of attending the music club. Pluem said it too," Khaotung said as Pluem nodded. "Everyone asked Bright since some of them saw it. You won't believe how he actually answered!" Pluem exclaimed. "He sai—" "That you're my boyfriend," Bright cuts Pluem off. Win's eyes widened as he turned to see Bright already looking down at him. He have his two other friends standing beside him, Mike and Gun. Win's friends silent squeals as Win continued looking at Bright with shock. "I'll give you a choice. If you accept this hand of mine," Bright reaches his hand out, "Meaning you accept me as yours. If you do not, I'm just a friend to you," Bright finished explaining as Win gulps. He really wants to accept his hands but everyone is looking and has their phone taken out. Win gulps yet again before looking at Bright's calm eyes. Win closes his eyes and accepted Bright's hands. Bright's warm hands grasped onto Win's hands tightly as if he was too afraid to let it go. Bright pulled Win up and close. Girls squeals while their friends chuckles with smiles. "Thank you," Bright smiles as his forehead touches Win's forehead. Win smiles brightly.

Win was waiting for Bright after his lessons when he received a message on his phone.

From: Unknown
To: Win

So you are gay now with a boyfriend..You changed a lot, Winnie

Win's eyes dropped and another message pop up

From:Unknown
To:Win

So who are you waiting? Your boyfriend? You seem shock

Win drops his phone and looked around until he spotted a smirking male with a black cap not far from him next to a street lamp. He flinched and shivered. "P-please..." Win begs, hoping Bright would be quicker. "Win?" A male touched his shoulders and he immediately screamed. "Win! Are you ok?" Win slowly looked up and saw worried Bright. "I-i am.." Win looked and saw the male he assumed who was 'Papi'. Bright looked at the direction Win was looking at. He picks up Win's phone and helped him out. "Win...Who's this persons?" Bright ask as Win looked at the screen. "My...My dad..." Win answered as Bright frowned. "He...He is a creep.."