09|Make You Mine

End of BrightWin Make You Mine

Bright just graduated and found a job as a food scientist. Win was on his last year as he continued trying to become a lawyer. "Just help me!" Bright begs unknowingly as Mike and Gun laughs. "I didn't know confessing to him to be your boyfriend is easier than asking him to marry you," Gun chuckles as Bright glared at the two. "Fine fine we will!" Mike said. "Since you've been such a nice friend," Mike added as Gun nodded. Bright sighs in content.

"Just trust me! You've been so busy and we haven't been hanging out!" Pluem pouts as JJ and Khaotung pushes him from his back. "Y'all! I still hav—" "I don't care! You need to rest! Tomorrow is a weekend!" Khaotung said as they pulled him to Siam Paragon. The four males shopped the whole day and finally got to rest at a restaurant. "We finally had fun!" JJ exclaimed as Win rolls his eyes. "Are you telling me that you didn't enjoy the time with us?" Win asked as JJ chuckled. "Nah! I meant food!" JJ said as Pluem shook his head with a chuckle. "Graduation is coming too soon..." Khaotung said as Bright nodded. "We promise to be together as one?" Pluem asked as the others nodded. But something deep inside Win knew they would not. 

Months went by. The four friends finished their final exams and graduation arrived. No one knew their results but everyone knew they will do well. "The day has arrived," Khaotung said as he stared at the hall. Pluem nodded as JJ looked at it with a smile. Win sighs as he looked at their hall. "Is this the last time we gonna see you?" Win mumbled. He felt three pair of eyes looking at him and saw his friends judging him harshly. "What?" "Why gotta be so sentimental?" Pluem asked as Khaotung and JJ nodded. Win groans as his friends laughs at him.

Win was taking photos with his classmates or should i say fans. "Win!" Win turned and gasped to see Bright. Girls squeals as Win ran towards him. "I'm glad you're here!" Win said as he hugs Bright who was grinning. "Can you meet me at the park we went to at seven?" Bright asked as Win nodded. "I see you're going in a date again," Khaotung smirks as Bright chuckled while Win turns red.

Win arrives in the park but he saw no Bright. "Weird, is he late? He is never late..." Win walked around until he saw lights. He was so amazed that he walked towards it. Suddenly, he gasped when he saw Bright's friend smirking at him. "M'lady, could you please follow me?" Gun and Mike asked while extending their hands.
Win unknowingly blushed as he accepted their hands. He was directed towards candles lighted and moved to look like a heart. Win gasped to see Bright in the middle as he lets go of their hands to move closer to him. Bright was playing a song, Everything. Win tears up as Bright suddenly got onto his knees and takes out a velvet box with a beautiful ring in it. "Win, i know it has only been a year since we knew and dated each other. That one year was interesting and fun. Each day i feel excited to know i'll see you in school or able to hear your voice. But i don't want us to be only a couple. I really want us to be more that a lovely couple. So, Win, will you be my dear future wife?" Bright confessed as Win cries. He has his palms covering his mouth as he looked at Bright. "Do you need answer? It's obviously a yes!" Win answered as Bright teared up. He puts the ring on Win's finger. Win immediately jumps onto Bright for a tight hug. Bright smiles but glared at his friends. "You made him blush, didn't you?" Bright asked as his friends chuckled awkwardly and Win immediately pulled away but has his hands on his shoulders. "Wait, how did you know?" Win asked as Bright smiled brightly at Win but secretly glared at his friends who knew they were dead. "Babe, thanks for telling me," "Huh?"

A/N
I really want to thank you guys for the amount of support i have been getting! If it wasn't for you i really wouldn't have any idea if i was right to write this! It's finally done and i hope i did this without a single regret! Please take care of yourselves and always wash your hands! Read some books to kill time!😂 Jk THANK YOU SO MUCH! IT'S FINALLY DONE BECAUSE OF YOU GUYS!