Intimate touch

Marion suddenly stopped crying and hugging you. He then started apologizing profusely for pointing a knife at you. The brunette showed some genuine remorse and regret over that irrational act, he even teared up again. "He needs a therapist!"

You felt the temperature in your body was going up again, so you stood up from the couch, intending to get your medicine.

You almost tripped when Marion grabbed you by the ankles. His whole body is now on the floor as if you are a goddess and he is the worshipper. "Please forgive me, I-I didn't mean to do it, I love you so m-"

"I forgive you damn it! Let me go, I'm having another fever!" You shook his hands off your ankle and quickly walked to your bedroom where you kept the paracetamol.

You popped two out and placed them in your mouth. They were then washed down with the remaining water from the bottle. You sigh and rubbed your face.

You walked out to see Marion sitting elegantly on your couch, smiling and calm. "He changed into a different whole person... now what? I want him to go away but he will probably kill me."

You cleared your scratchy throat. "Don't you- Don't you have a job?" You rubbed your temples trying to soothe your headache. He rose up from his seat and slowly approached you.

Marion extended his hands to cup your cheek and feel your forehead.
"I don't have any projects going on for me right now..." he absentmindedly told you as he roam his cold hands around your neck and face. "(Y/n), please rest."

"..Wha..t?" You were starting to slur. Your medicine is known to cause extreme drowsiness as a side effect. Marion removes his hand from your neck and face to carry you bridal-style.

You were too exhausted to protest, so you let him bring you to your bedroom. He sets you down gently and pulled your blanket over your body. "I'll be right back, okay?" He soothingly stroked your hair and caress your cheek.

"May I give you a kiss?" He whispered.

"Huh?"

"May I give you a kiss?" He repeated with the same volume. You were surprised that he would ask for your consent, but you appreciate it.

"Uh... no, thanks?"
He pouted but respected your answer. He combed your hair to the side with his smooth fingers before leaving the room.

Once you hear the click of the door, signalling that he is finally out of your apartment room, you blacked out.

--
You were awakened by something cold on your forehead. You had to force your eyes to open as your lids are too heavy.

"...(y/n), how are you feeling?" Marion cooed, a hand rests on your cheek.

"L...like shit." You mumbled. "Wh...what did you do?" You weakly muttered.

"I went out to buy some groceries to stock up your fridge. I used your member card If you don't mind." He calmly moved the ice pack to the side of your head, cooling that particular area.

"Thanks, Marion." He beamed and playfully pinched your cheek. "Of course, anything for my (y/n)."

"W...here did you get uh..." you weakly snapped your fingers trying to recall the name of it. Marion only leaned nearer and placed a loving smile on his face. "...the cold thing on my head."

"Oh, the cooling pack? From the grocery store." You nodded and closed your eyes again.

"May I give you a kiss?" He asked with a voice full of hope. You reopened your eyes and stared at him. "Please?" Marion resembled a lost puppy. You don't feel comfortable letting him kiss you because it will bring back bad memories.