Lunch

"Oh come on..." you came back to see your suitcase and Marion's container forced into your mailbox. Both of them are sticking out of the small package hole. "How did she manage to fit both of them in?" You took a closer look to see that your mailbox is dented badly. You sighed and started tugging on them. "Won't budge."

"(Y/n), I'll do it for you. Please don't stress yourself." Marion moved in the way and yank your suitcase and his container out in one swift tug. He smiled and crouched down, offering a piggy back ride up the stairs since the elevator is really down for maintenance. You wonder if Aunty actually knows how to do her job.

You entered your room. "May I come in?" Asked Marion. You nodded. You went straight to your bedroom to take another dose of paracetamol, you heard Marion shut the door and went in the kitchen. "Hope he's in there cooking dinner and not... poisoning anything."

You took a quick shower and had a change of clothes. You came out in your pyjamas.

You then dragged yourself to where Marion is at, he was cooking something in a pot over the kitchen stove. "I don't remember having that pot." He turned around and smiled at you.

"Tonight, we'll be having mushroom and salmon macaroni soup. Would you like a taste first?" He scooped a small amount of the broth with his wooden spoon and brought it near your mouth. His hand was directly underneath it, to ensure it will not drip to the floor. You glanced at the whole thing behind him.

"Looks like it's nearly done. How did he cook so fast?" You sipped it.

"Hey, that's pretty good!" You complimented his cooking.

"I'm glad you like it." He smiled and grabbed a bowl from your drawers and started filling up with your dinner.

"May I give you a kiss?" He asked sweetly. Not wanting a blade pressed against your neck again, you nodded.

He gasped in glee before pecking you on the forehead.

"Thank you." Marion brought the steaming bowl of heaven out of the kitchen, you followed him.

He sets it down on your dining/work table and pulled the chair out for you to sit on. You thanked him and started to dig in.

Marion sat next to you and watches you eat, a hand propped his face up and a dreamy expression is plastered on his face.

You ignored him and focused on eating your dinner. Marion gently sets his smartphone in front of you, he used a tissue box as a support. You paid no mind to it, until...

"(Y/n), say cheese!" He showed a charming, toothy-grin and a peace sign next to his eye.

Ka-chak!

You didn't have time to strike a pose or even smile. Therefore, you looked alarmed in the picture.

He pulled his phone back to him and take a look at the photo from his phone gallery.

"Aw, you weren't ready?" He playfully pouted before chuckling.

"Models like me have to be always ready for a photoshoot, we have our own default pose, our own default facial expression..." Marion set his phone down and started combing your hair with his long and thin fingers, untangling the knots and taming the frizz.