Chapter 4: The Test

In today's episode of Countryhuman High, the countries have to take a test that seems to be an extremely BIG deal. Everyone is freaking out about it, and things are most definitely starting to become fooly cooly. Everyone is also going to be studying for the test, alone or with friends. Let's take a look at Canada and his two buddies, and see what they are doing right now.

Moldova:Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Canada: Buddie, why the fuck are you screaming? The sound of it is louder than Mariah Carey's high notes

Moldova: It's just that this test is making me have some sort of feeling. I feel like that I'm going to fail this thing, and I'm going to be a big disappointment to my parents

Ukraine: Well Mollie, don't worry about it. You're not going to fail this test AT ALL. After all, when the power of friendship comes in, we'll always win together in the end :D

Canada: You watch too much Fairy Tail, to be honest

Ukraine: how do you know?

Canada: Ok so one, you LITERALLY have the first opening to the anime as your ringtone. Second, I've been to your house, and you have a whole lot of Fairy Tail merch. You even have the whole entire manga series!

Ukraine: *embarrassed* the fact that everything you said is true makes me feel weak......

Moldova: by the way Ukraine, why did you call me Mollie?

Ukraine: Well, isn't that the name you're going to have when you become a drag queen?

Moldova and Canada:

Moldova and Canada would proceed to focus on trying to kill Ukraine before the trio would finally start studying

Now, we're going to be looking at a good ol' pair that I seem to love. That would be two love birds that were meant to be together: Cyprus and Egypt! Ah yes, two people in love studying together, it's truly an amazing sight. After all, finding the perfect one is a hard task to complete, but these people right here were able to do just that.

Cyprus: okay Egypt, I have everything. Now it's time for us to study :D

Egypt: *hugging Cyprus* I always knew you were amazing :)

*Studying*

Cyprus: Ok, now we're going to test out our knowledge. First question, finish off the rest of the words I say. "Human kind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost."

Egypt: That is alchemy's first law of Equivalent Exchange. In those days, we really believed that to be the world's one, and only, truth.

Cyprus: Great job :D

Egypt: Next question-But the world isn't perfect, and the law is incomplete. Equivalent Exchange doesn't encompass everything that goes on here, but I still choose to believe in its principle, that all things do come at a price, that there's an ebb and a flow, a cycle, that the pain we went through did have a reward, and that anyone who's determined and perseveres will get something of value in return, even if it's not what they expected. 

Cyprus: I don't think of Equivalent Exchange as a law of the world anymore. I think of it as a promise, between my brother and me. A promise that, someday, we'll see each other again.

Egypt: Great job! I can definitely tell that we're going to pass this test :)

Originally, I was thinking about showing you audience members how one more person was doing. Although instead, I'm planning on skipping to the test day. Enjoy :)

Its test day, and everyone is being given their papers that they have to work on. They're finally told to start writing after one minute passes by. The students are being given 1 hour and 45 minutes to finish an 50 question test. Ready, steady, go!

Colombia: *in mind* I can't believe that this thing is finally starting. I don't think I'm going to pass..... DAMN IT COLOMBIA, DON'T PUT YOURSELF DOWN!

Suriname: *getting stuck on question 25*

Guyana: *gives paper with the answer* here you go

Suriname: *whispers* thanks bro-

USA: "A sound ____ dwells within a sound ____ and a sound ____." I know :D A sound soul dwells within a sound mind and a sound body

Ukraine, Canada, and Moldova: *turn in their papers*

Cyprus: "Human kind cannot ____ anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of _____ value must be lost in return. That is alchemy's first law of __________ ________. In those days, we believed that to be the world's one, and only _____." Hmmm pretty sure the answer to this is human kind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is alchemy's first law of equivalent exchange. In those days, we believed that to be the world's one, and only truth. *Writes down answer*

*Minutes later*

The test is finally over, and everyone is getting their papers graded. Some countries feel like they passed, others do not. But what really happened in the end, you may ask?: Everyone got an 80% or higher! That's an amazing feat for working on something such as a 50-question test. Anyways, there would soon be an after-party since everyone passed, and it would all turn out well in the end. This might be the last chapter of Countryhuman High overall, but don't forget about the oneshot that's going to come out soon. With that being said, tune in next time for the final piece of work related to the series!

Looks like this is the end of the final season, everyone. Thank you SO MUCH for being with me when it came to both seasons. It was a wonderful time making this series, and I'm hoping that you guys will enjoy the oneshot that's coming out soon. I'm promising to try my best when it comes to making it enjoyable, and I'll make sure that it doesn't take too long to release the project. Have a wonderful time,  signing out of Countryhuman High! (For now, that is)