Chapter Seventeen

A few months go by and everyone is happy.
"It's so weird." Alexis said.
"We're going to be happy. We can be happy." Kelly said.
"I've never been happy for this long." Alexis said.
"There's going to be something bad happening soon enough." Casey said.
"See he agrees with me." Alexis said.
Kelly wraps his arms around Alexis.
"I'm never happy so it's most likely going to happen to me." Alexis said.
Alexis's dad, Wyatt walks into the firehouse.
"Alex?" Wyatt asked.
"Dad?" Alexis asked.
"Is there somewhere we can talk privately?" Wyatt asked.
"Take my office." Kelly said.
They get to Kelly's office.
"I thought you were dead with mom and Jamie." Alexis said.
"I got out." Wyatt said.
"But you couldn't try to save any of your family? Not even your right year old son? He would be 16! It's been 8 years! I was in the burn unit for months! I was living with the family who saved me! Since we thought you died! I thought you died. I lost my family that day." Alexis said slightly getting louder each sentence.
"You still have me." Wyatt said.
"As I said, I lost my family that day. You're not my family anymore." Alexis said.
Truck 81, Squad 3, Ambulance 61, car accident.
"I have to go and you better not be here when I come back." Alexis said.
They get to the call.
"I told you happiness doesn't exist for me." Alexis said.
"Yes, it does." Kelly said.
"My name is Alexis Morgan. This is my friend, Lieutenant Kelly Severide. Can you tell me what hurts?" Alexis asked.
"My tummy." Little girl cried.
"What's your name?" Alexis asked.
"Bella." Bella cried.
"Bella, does your neck hurt at all?" Alexis asked.
"No, just my tummy." Bella cried.
"Brett, we got a possible internal bleeding." Alexis said over the radio.
"Stop!" Casey yelled.
A car suddenly crashes into a car which crashes into the one in front of it and goes on.
"Kelly? Kelly?" Alexis asked trying to wake Kelly up.
Kelly is knocked unconscious.
"Oh god." Alexis said as she gets blood on her hands from touching Kelly's head.
Alexis starts freaking out not wanting to move him.
"This is Morgan and I'm stuck in the black SVU with 4 year old who possibably has internal bleeding. But Kelly is knocked unconscious and is bleeding from the back of his head and neck. I'm afraid to move my hands." Alexis said over the radio.