Chapter 24

(A/N I changed the song for the group performance....go check it out in the previous chapter)

Vaishu's POV

After having dinner we were sitting in a circle and everyone was getting bored

Vaishu: guys, let's play a game

Sidd: yes di, that's a good idea

Abhi: what game are we going to play

Jannat/Faisal: i have a idea

Avu: yeah?

Jannat/Faisal: I'll say it first

Jannat/Faisal: NO ME (at this point they were yelling)

Faisal: actually ladies first

Jannat: oh then you should go first (she said and then started laughing)

all of us were laughing really hard

Faisal: now you're gone (he said with a smirk)

Jannat's face turned into a scared one and she started running around the room and faisal was chasing her she came and hid behind me and I put my arms around her

Vaishu: heyyyy leave my jannu alone

Faisal: first only I can call her "jannu" and second dii come onnn you always take her side

Vaishu: of course i will she is my sister

he went to abhi and whispered something in his ear and I saw abhi smirk both of them slowly came towards us and started tickling us i immideatly let go of jann to try to stop abhi but he wouldn't stop

Jannat: d-di what was that? (she said trying to get away from faisal and she couldn't speak properly because of laughing so much)

Vaishu: oye tum dono kya waha beth ke maaze leh rahe ho....hamari help karo (i said to reem and avu)

Reem: sorry di hum aapki isme kuch help nahi kar sakte 

i know exactly what to do I looked at jai and sidd they both looked at me and nodded and the next second they started tickling avu and reem. I finally managed to get out of abhi's hold and i got up and ran...I wasn't looking where I was running so I entered a random room and it looked like avu's room and then I saw a frame on her nightstand it was of her and two boys and I felt like I have seen them somewhere but I couldn't remember where and I was pulled out of my thoughts by abhi entering the room and scaring me and since I got scared i knocked down the frame and I was running around the room when he finally caught me and he was holding me by my waist so that I don't escape again and i was trying to get out of his hold when I tripped on something on the floor and i fell on the bed and while I fell I accidentally grabbed abhi and both of us fell with him on top of me.  I was looking into his eyes....his eyes were so gorgeous i could  look in them for the whole day. We were just lost in each other when sidd and avu very RUDELY just barged in the room....abhi immideatly got off of me and we straightned up ourselves. 

Avu: you guys come to the living room once your done with.....whatever that was (she said while smirking)

both of them left laughing their heads off.....just saying but they looked like run-aways from the mental asylum. Me and abhi just awkwardly looked at each other