Chapter 48

*guys let me know how the edit is....i worked really hard on this one and it's one of my favorite edits that i made*

Sidd's POV

We had just reached college and the gang was waiting for us at our usual spot. We parked the bikes and went to the gang.

Abhi: chote i need to talk to you

Sidd: yeah?

he then dragged me into a corner

Abhi: i am so sorry...you were doing all this for maa and i yelled at you i didn't even think about what you are going through...i am so sorry (he said with a face full of guilt)

Sidd: arre dada why are you saying sorry....it's not your fault your reaction was totally normal...i expected you to react like that you don't need to say sorry (i said pulling him into a hug)

Abhi: still you had to go through this alone and i feel very guilty..i am your brother i should have been there beside you

Sidd: you are here now..right? that's all that matters (just as i said that the bell rang)

Abhi: okay now go to class

just as i was about to go he pulled me back

Abhi: and make sure to properly apologize to avu...you hurt her the most

i nodded and went to class to with nakchadi. When we entered i saw sara sitting in nakchadi's place so i walked up to her and dragged nakchadi with me

Sidd: sara get up

Sara: why

Sidd: because that is avu's place and not yours

i looked back to see nakchadi smiling at me....sara got up and stomped out of class both of us laughed and sat down

Avu: well looks like she won't be back anytime soon (she said laughing)

then the teacher came

Teacher: okay this is the last week you have to work on the project so this week you can choose where you want to work because there are a lot of people in this class which causes a lot of noise. just tell me where you are going to work and come back 10 minutes before the period ends

both of us looked at each other

Avu: let's go to the library

i nodded and after telling the teacher we went to the library. We sat down on a table opposite each other i was supposed to be writing down some stuff but i got distracted. Distracted by nakchadi the way chews the end of the pencil when she is trying to figure something out, the smile she has when she gets something right, the way her hair falls on her face, the way her eyes sparkle when she looks at something she likes...i was just staring at her lost in my dreamland until she snapped her fingers in front of me.

Avu: are you done?

Sidd: huh what

she looked at my notebook

Avu: bandar you aren't done anything (she whisper shouted)

Sidd: sorry i'll do it right now

I started writing really fast

Avu's POV

Bandar wasn't done any of his work and was lost somewhere. After i told him he started working and i was about to go back to work as well but then i noticed him. The way he ruffles his hair when he doesn't know what to do, the way he combs through it with his fingers when he figures it out, the way he starts playing with the pencil when reading something, the way his face lights up when he finds something interesting. I quickly went back to work before he could figure out that i was looking at him. After working for a while we decided to go back to class because there was only 10 minutes left to next period.