Chapter 11

"I don't think you should be cursing Tails." Sonic stated as he helped barricade the door

"I'm eleven, I can do what I want." Tails grumbled as he covered the window

"Tails. You're eleven, please don't curse."

"And how're you going to stop me if I keep cursing?"

"I'll take away your tools."

"You wouldn't dare!"

"I. Would."

"Sonic," Manic began "Did you adopt him as a brother or something, cuz this sounds like the time you got really upset 'bout me stealing?"

"What?" Sonic looked at Tails "Yeah, he's basically my little brother at this point, he's got ten times the smarts Einstein did." The barricade busted down "Shit!" Sonic exclaimed "Don't repeat that word!" He pointed at Tails

"You can't stop me." Tails retorted, Dingo plunged his fist through the window "Shit!"

"Tails! Last warning!"

"You're not my Dad!"

"Well I'm your best friend and practically your brother at this point!"

"Fight each other later!" Sticks yelled "THE ROBOS ARE HEEEEEEERE!"

Sonic looked over at the door, Sleet was clawing his way through the door with robotic claws. Had Eggman really been more ruthless then Robotnik? He actually went through with the threat of robotisizing the bounty hunters. Sonic, was terrified as reality and the past mixed. "No..." Sonic mumbled "No No No, not now!"

"Sonic? What's going on?" Tails panicked

"Ah crap." Manic exclaimed, "Someone needs to get Sonic outta here!"

"Why? What's happing to him?"

"Flashback, he's been ignoring his PTSD hasn't he?"

"He has PTSD?!"

"I'll take that as a yes." Sonia replied "Tails, you need to get him out of here."

"No, no I'm okay." Sonic exclaimed

"Did you stop seeing swatbots?"

"N... No..."

"It's not over yet, you need to get out of here."

"It'll be fine, it can't last forever!"

"You once had one that lasted a month Sonic!"

Sonic paused "That's a fair point."

"See. Tails get him out of here."

"Though, I might be seeing swatbots because Eggman probably got Buttnik's old blue prints which means he has what he needs to build swatbots."

"Sonic."

"No Wait, Sonia he's right." Manic interrupted "There's actual swatbots out there!"

"Crap!" She looked at Sonic, "is the flash back over?"

"Probably?"

"Get your guitar out and start shooting at Sleet so he can't get in, Manic and I will deal with a the bots outside, Tails, Amy, and Knuckles you take care of Dingo, Sticks." She looked at Sticks who was half under the couch. "Uh.... Stay there."

"Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but Sleet already broke down the door." Sonic pointed out "And I used up my guitar's life when I was angrily singing City Escape..."

"Sonic!"

"Sorry." Sonic mumbled "Hey Wait a minute..." He looked around "Where's Mom?

Sonia and Manic looked around as well "Where is mom?" Manic questioned "Did she head home?"

"Oh shoot, did Eggman get her?!" Sonia exclaimed.

"Shit I hope not!" Sonic worriedly spoke.

"Guys, Sleet, he got in the house, remember." Tails pointed out.

The triplets looked at Sleet. "Oh yeah forgot about him." They all three said quietly.

———

Sleet was now tied up with some curtains and locked in the bathroom. "So what're we gonna do with Sleet? We never figured out how to reverse Robotosization." Manic pointed out as he helped barricade the door again.

"He's got a point, and even if we did figure out how to do anything about it, he kinda hates us." Sonia agreed.

Sonic shrugged "I dunno, but we can't just leave him in the bathroom."

"I mean we could." Tails mumbled "We'd just have to go to the bathroom outside."

"What's the big deal?" Sticks asked "I do that all the time."

"That's disgusting Sicks." Amy replied.