Chapter 12

"So here's the plan guys." Sonic began. "We're gonna leave Sleet locked in the bathroom, and Tails 'n I are gonna sneak out the back door so we can look for Mom. Sonia, Manic, you guys help Amy, Knuckles, Sticks, and Shadow with the robots and Dingo."

"Okay." Sonia began. "But let's take a moment to consider the fact that, your ankle is still hurt, and might be for months, seeing as you decided to run on it."

"Calm down, the swatbutts are only at the front of the house and Eggman surprisingly doesn't know about the back door."

"Why did you say surprisingly?" Manic asked. 

"Few weeks ago he nabbed Tails so we had to go get him, and when we got there he was flipping through screens on his stupidly big computer, apparently there are cameras in all of our houses."

"Not mine." Shadow spoke quietly.

"Obviously, no one knows where your house is."

"He spies on you guys?" Sonia questioned.

"Yeah, and we can't figure out how he got into the house to put cameras in, either he sent in robots in the middle of the night, or he sent in robots when we weren't home.... We also have no idea where he hide the cameras..."

"If it was the middle of the night he would have just kidnapped you guys." Shadow mumbled. "Or had the robots kill you."

Sonic paused. "Good point, we were probably at Meh Burger."

"Who says he isn't using them right now and now knows about the back door?" Manic asked.

"Frick." Sonic grumbled "Good point." He looked at his medallion. "If he does, I think my guitar is charged enough to fight off some swatbots if needed." 

"I don't know, if you get kidnapped, or worse-" Sonia began.

"I'll be fine." With that, he and Tails, went out the back door...

He was in fact, not fine.

----------

Eggman angrily rebuilt the robotisizer, for the nineteenth time. "Can you just, not break my machine?" Eggman growled angrily.

"Can you just not try to turn me into a robot?" Sonic spat back at Eggman.

"Maybe if you weren't a piece of shit I wouldn't be trying to turn you into a robot!" 

"Only I'm allowed to call me a piece of shit." Sonic muttered as he glared at one of the many robots that were keeping him from walking out of Eggman's lab. "If my ankle weren't sprained I'd be long gone Eggs-For-Brains."

"I'm aware Shit-Hog."

Sonic had been trapped, for a few days, he had a system. Eggman rebuilds the Roboisizer, Sonic destroys it, Eggman takes a day or two to rebuild the damned thing which gives Sonic's guitar time to recharge, he could've escaped by now if he hadn't sprained his ankle, which was now swelling and hurt like hell. The hedgehog was hungry, and hadn't drank anything in days. Not to mention if he fell asleep he'd risk Eggman shoving him in the robotisizer while the hero was sleeping. Sonic would either have to keep this up until his friends got here, until his ankle healed or until he died. It had been around a week, lucky for him he could go quite a while without food or water, he hated doing so, but he could. I can survive a few more weeks like this, nine max. He thought. He stared down at his ankle. It could take months for my ankle to heal, and I can't keep this up forever... Before he got the blueprints for the Roboisizer, he would've just killed me by now, but he wants a super weapon. He wants to be able to use ME to hurt my family. He looked at the door of the lab. I don't want to die.